Mellow2804 says hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mellow2804, 21 August 2009 Social URL.

1. mellow2804

mellow2804 Full Member

Start Weight:
    128kg
    Current Weight:
    111kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    17kg(13.29%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass (RNY)
    Hi everyone!

My name is Sandra and I am from Vienna, Austria.
    I enjoy reading all the valuable information in this forum!!

I started Atkins Phase one 3 weeks ago and so far I lost around 10-12 lbs in the first weeks.
    Last week I stalled, but this week 1 gained 2 lbs :mad:
    I am currently trying to find out what the problem is, try to leaving out cheese and caffeine..
    On Tuesday I will have my thyroid checked once again (2 years ago they said it was ok).

My parents are both heavily overweight. In my childhood I was underweight but as soon as I hit puberty I "exploded" like popcorn and gained 30 lbs in a year.
    I was a fat teenager.
    When I was eighteen, my weight was almost normal, as far as I remember I did the herbalife diet for some months.
    But from 20 years on I gained and gained and gained...

In 2006, I joined WW, the first 3 months I lost 20 lbs, then 2-3 months I stalled, and then I gained again!! This was sooo frustrating and I quit.
    Since then I have gained 60 pounds.

Now Atkins seemd to me as the last resort. And even that doesn't work for me.... I will keep to the program and will try to watch what I eat even more strictly.
    But to be honest: not much hope left...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Great to have someone from Austria. Good luck with Atkins

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.