Melon---- yummy and syn free

Laurie

MM addict
I've never really eaten melon before , i went round a friends for lunch a week ago and afterwards she bought out a big plate of galia melon!... i couldn't stop eating it , was delicious...
since then i've gone through 3 of the things, i've also tried cantelope which was just as nice.
I was told to buy one and wait a few days before having it...what a great tip was so tender mouth watering...
i've also got some to take to work today..
basically what im saying is try it its lovely completely 3 and very moreish...
i used to enjoy pineapple but melon is where its at lol
xxx

I love melon!

Its also a speed food Huni!

I love melon too and when I found out it was a speed food I soon put it on my shopping list lol.

I also buy alot of pears and leave them a few days... oh my god so juicy... lovely

Gail x

If you freeze melon, it goes all lovely and hard... 'n' then you have to suck it before you can chew IYSWIM (Ooh err.)

I love melon as well - it's absolutely delicious in fruit salad if you add some sliced banana, some grapes, bits of orange - whatever other fruit you like really :)

I've been totally addicted to watermelon for the past couple weeks. I can't get through a day without my daily watermelon fix!

I've just had some cheesy ravioli and now im tucking into some melon its sooo juicy and thanks for letting me know that its speed food how can something soooo yummy speed up weight loss....

I love it too!! One never lasts long in my house :) I like all the varieties but the green piel del sapo is my fave. But I do love classic honeydew as well...but then watermelon is lush...or a lovely, ripe canteloupe...*swoon*

I love melon, but always feel guilty eating it as it just tasty soooo sweeet - but after reading these posts I am salivating.....and will be buying some melon tomorrow!!! PS - are pears speed fruit too??

am a huge fan of all fruit but at moment really into pink grapefruit i always have one and a yogurt for dessert but just to be different i peel it, then take each one out of its 'skin' so its just all fruit then eat it from a bowl so it takes me about 20 mins to prepare but sooo worth the wait lol

We can't get melon until it's back in season, but oooooooh, my mouth's drooling already. We get honeydew, those little green ones with orange flesh (what are they called?) and then proper watermelon, which I'd never had before (only in alcopops :D) but is to die for.

Pass the drool box . . .

am a huge fan of all fruit but at moment really into pink grapefruit i always have one and a yogurt for dessert but just to be different i peel it, then take each one out of its 'skin' so its just all fruit then eat it from a bowl so it takes me about 20 mins to prepare but sooo worth the wait lol

I do that too with pink grapefruit and sprinkle a little splenda on it. Yum - very refreshing!

I do that too! Takes me ages, but it's worth the effort. I don't sweeten it though. I just take it as it comes.

Back