Mel's Diary

Morning morning :)

Well today little one is off school due to strikes... I say little one lol he's actually 12 it's a good job I booked annual leave a few weeks ago otherwise I would have been stuck!

Last night I was up on loo about 4 times, I'd forgotten how much water you shed in the early days... This morning the little stick was a tiny bit darker so I'm on the right track and the headache today also tells me I'm not too far away.

Connor had eggs on toast for breakfast and I had fried eggs, bacon and fried mushrooms... Yum :)

Only one black coffee so far today and I only drank half of it.

My little one is also home because of the strikes - we only found out on Friday! Luckily I work from home so I could easily work round it but it must be so hard for others that work in offices etc and can't just take time off at short notice.

i get up 2-3 times a night now because I'm constantly chugging water all day - it's worth it though because I always think that it's flushing out the fat too.

sounds like everything is on track for you - well done xx

Well what a strange old day.... Didn't go to meet me hottie yesterday. As I didn't hear from him since Sunday I decided I deserved a little better then a last minute call so I went out for dinner with mother instead x yes I'll never meet mr right that way but hey ho at least I kept control and didn't get played :)

Went to an all you can Chinese had meat dishes and as little sauce as possible... The little stick turned dark purple this morning which is fantastic.

Today has been eggs and bacon, a hot dog... And chicken kebab meat, which I had about three pieces and threw away as wasn't hungry.

Got the most horrendous ladies week pains even though I'm late... I hope it comes and goes quick and takes a loads of water weight away with it lol x

Good for you mel, sounds a bit like he's game playing and wanting you to chase him and we all know it should be the other way around :-D

and woohoo to the purple sticks xxx

Thanks hun, I did do I little victory pee stick dance around the landing. My son thought I had lost the plot hehe

Yeah sod em' onwards and upwards x anyway when I lose all my weight become a size zero hahaha I will be able to go pick me a nice rich footballer or something (pffft giggles at ones self ) lol

Plus side starting making Xmas cards fun evening :)

Serious cravings this evening I think it because I'm cooking little one chips and he's been sat scoffing biscuits x

I could easily go and rai the pantry of everything and anything... However so far today:-

Bacon, fried eggs and mushrooms (which I found have carbs in I never knew)

Lunch ham and a bit of spinach

Dinner chicken thighs, spinach and mayo.

Mixed a tiny bit of peanut butter with a couple of teaspoons of cream as needed sow thing sticky.

And about 4 black coffees x

Subscribing Mel. You did the right thing with mr hottie, not worth your time. Sounds like a busy life you've got. Never used the pee sticks, but loving the idea of a pee stick victory dance lol. Gorgeous pic. :)

Subscribing Mel. You did the right thing with mr hottie, not worth your time. Sounds like a busy life you've got. Never used the pee sticks, but loving the idea of a pee stick victory dance lol. Gorgeous pic. :)

Thank you :) hopefully I can add a slimmer photo this time next month. I'm determined to be at least a size 12 by Xmas. I've not been out at New Years for a very long time because I never felt confident enough... This year WILL be different even if I have to cut off a limb lol

If I could record and post a video I would share the little pee stick dance with you all.... It's a little bit like Carlton from fresh prince mixed with a bit of Louie Spence haha

Well done for not raiding the cupboard - it is hard not to be tempted when you are cooking for a little one. I did Jacob a southern fried chicken wrap with potato wedges and peas, then banana and custard for his tea and it smelt soooo good I really wanted to demolish it all but i just had to remind myself it never tastes as good as it looks and smells xx

Hi loving your positivity Hun, your doing great xx. Well done for ditching hottie and not raiding the cupboards. It's usual to have huge carb cravings just as you deplete all carbs, which is consistent with the sticks turning dark.

You have done the hard part, the rest is all being organised so you don't get caught out and having variety so you don't get bored. You can see from your Chinese it's fairly easy to LC even when you dine out.

Good luck x.

Thank you :) hopefully I can add a slimmer photo this time next month. I'm determined to be at least a size 12 by Xmas. I've not been out at New Years for a very long time because I never felt confident enough... This year WILL be different even if I have to cut off a limb lol

If I could record and post a video I would share the little pee stick dance with you all.... It's a little bit like Carlton from fresh prince mixed with a bit of Louie Spence haha

hahahah! I need to see this video. Also in a bid to weigh less I am considering selling a kidney. Less messy than a limb!

Aw x I do love logging on and reading your posts :) keeps me spurred on.

JG how on earth did you resist banana and custard :0o

Well today I feel rough. TOTM still hasn't arrived.... I think Mother Nature is having a little game of hide and seek with me! All of the symptoms so I've not managed to even get dressed yet x

Breakfast was an omelette with ham 2 mushrooms and two small cherry tomatoes ...... I find the tomatoes stop me reaching for the red sauce x

Water might be my saving grace today x

Have a great day girls x

Ok so water mission failed... But I did pour myself a glass of wine this evening took three sips and threw it down the sink. I replaced it with diet coke instead.

TOTM arrived very late in the day... Feeling much better already.

Productive day :) paid off three sets of debts... Ordered all the decorative stones and slabs for the front garden and went and played with some dysons in curry's for an hour.... I've decided on the DC59 x

Food wise.... Meh.

B 3 egg omelette
L chicken thighs and spinach
D tiny bit of chicken
Snack... Pepperami and two lots of peanut butter mixed with a bit of cream. Lucking the cream has finished now so I won't be tempted by it any longer x

Ended the day watching identity thief with the boy... Hysterical film x

Mel you are a total scream! PMSL at the dance of stick, soooo glad you blew off the cowboy for your mum, and your food is spot on - good luck!

Thanks waterworks :)

Well today was spent cleaning the house before a friend came over to visit. She commented on my tummy looking flatter which was a great feeling.

Been having strange energy surges... It even makes my hands shake and my heart race and I feel I need to burn it off, great for getting stuff done but very strange x

Had a massive argument with curry's about my Hoover... Totally annoyed me so I walked out without giving them a penny!!!

Update on the dating front. I went on a date a few months ago with a guy and he called me this evening asked me out next Wednesday.... He said he wanted to call sooner but he thought I wasn't interested in him awwwww let's see how long this one lasts before it goes belly up haha

Food update

Streaky bacon and scrambled eggs - staying away from mushrooms for a bit

Lunch - Pepperami

Dinner chicken meet from chippy ... Was gorgeous :)

And I am going to have a glass of wine tonight because I feel I need a treat :) x

No pee stick dancing :'( nor park action for past few days either! I feel a little magic pill might be in order x

Woohoo! More date action!!!! Enjoy!

Re park issue, coconut oil!

What happened with Currys? Saw you were getting a Hoover, thought you had decided which one and bought it? x

I went to buy it today but they miss informed me about the trade in and said I couldn't trade in my old dyson for what I wanted!! So I ended up spending 50min complaining to customer services on the phone. They gave me £15 for my wasted journey but I'm still fuming.

Ooooh ladies week finally got the better of me tonight... I ended up with two glasses of wine and two biscuits :'0

I'm so rubbish at sticking to diets!!! I think I need some carb free choc for next month!!

Know what, you can have the choc (or 70% dark choc) if you need it - that's the joy of Atkins, especially if it's only a couple of days a month.

V exciting about your new guy - hopefully he turns out to be a good 'un.

Will have to look for some chocolate...

Weighed in this morning because I'm working tomorrow x 12'12 so that's a 1lb on?

Completely wrong direction...apart from yesterday's mess of a day I've kept to plan... I haven't even snacked in between like I usually do. Sigh!

I'm going to keep going, I suppose even if I don't lose any more the diet gives me energy and no bloat so it's worth it just for that x

Back