Mels Fight to Target

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by melarnz, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I got down to 12.4 stone just a few months back. I looked the best I had looked in ages and felt great.

For some reason, I have let that go, and now weigh 14 stone. Enough is enough. I need to get to target so I can learn to maintain my weight.

I have now crept back into my size 18s (i found 1 pair of jeans that i didnt get rid of). I have just got back from holiday, so I am hoping that the bulk of the weight will come off in the 1st 2 weeks!!

So here goes, day 1 of the packs. I just pray that this forum, and the quick weight loss (and my motivation) will keep me on track!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    good luck mel
    you know you can do this.... this will be the last week you wear those 18s!!!
    daisy x

4. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    Mel, it seems that many of us are fab at losing the weight, but really struggle at maintaining.

Isn't it amazing, when you think of where we all started, that gaining a "mere" 1-2 st can make us feel so bad? I feel lethargic, breathless and have painful feet again, and yet I am still 4 st lighter than I was - I must have been such a mess back then, but I suppose I just dealt with it....

Good luck, stay focussed & we will get there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.