Men doing sw

Lol ok well my SW journey in a nutshell is I first joined SW in 2011 weighing 19st 1lb. I lost 5 stone in 8 months and then my life fell apart and I went through a divorce. Now 3 years later my life is happy and settled again, I rejoined on 5th Jan this year to find I had regained 1st 12lbs (quite proud of myself that I didn't just put it all back on again lol!). So first aim is to get that off again, I've lost 1st 4lbs of it so far, and then to carry on losing the rest!

We have the sainsburys be good to yourself sausages which are also half a syn each and rather tasty. I'll prob have some left over after our sausage and mash dinner tonight so might make him a sausage sandwich for work tomorrow... 2 sausages and 1 syn isn't too bad!

Liam, the wait to 50 posts is annoying isn't it!!

Flashharry...soups with potato or lentils or pasta in is a book shout- thanks!

Very annoying, not used to feeling so powerless ha! Can't even view any of these lovely womens profiles! Feel my pain ha!

What was on your husbands menu for today then Jellybean?

He had overnight oats (mix 35g porridge oats with a tub of Muller light and leave in the fridge overnight) with raspberries for breakfast.

For lunch he has a left over sausage sandwich (8 syns for 2 slices of wholemeal and 3 sausages and a tiny bit of ketchup) and a banana, nectarine, alpen bar and Muller light and a Hartley's 10 cal jelly for snacks.

He plays football after work on a Wednesday so doesn't get home til 8pm ish. Then when home we'll be having sw lasagne for dinner :)

Tink, he likes sweet chilli, but not a fan of cottage cheese usually ...could be worth a try though!

Football tonight for me too - after my weigh in!

Me and your husband sound alike! Although i do like cottage cheese ha!

I've had porridge for breakfast and some fruit for dinner! Didnt want to go all out with getting weighed at 6!

make sure you eat something before football then Liam if you've only had fruit for lunch, you don't want to be keeling over lol

Hey Clair!

Thanks for the tip haha! I get weighed at 6, then start football at 7:30-9 so i will be having something!

Any idea what i should have? Food that packs a energy punch? This will be good to know?

I know bananas are meant to be a good snack before exercise but not sure about a whole meal??

Sounds like you must be Liam :)

Got 2 of them in the car to have after the weighing and then before football. I wont be having a big meal once i get home, just something light and then i can chill out in bed after im showered and cleaned!

Bananas are a great idea Jellybean. slow release carbs and a sugar boost!

don't eat too lightly after football, up until then your day will just have been porridge and fruit! I find if I eat to little I don't lose. I'd make sure you have some protein and carbs as well as your superfree.

lol good luck with your weigh in :)

Had a good week so hopefully it pays off! This is the first week i've properly used this site! Its so helpful with people putting in different meals and everything!

Thank you guys for your time!

:thankyou:

It is highly appreciated! x

you're most welcome. have you been on SW long?

2 diaries to keep track of..your a glutton for punishment Jellybean..lol... ;)

How about a pasta bake of some kind Liam? Add some chicken..mushrooms,onions,peppers for superfree? And good luck on the weigh in :)

Clair - i joined SW Jan 7th, and lost over a stone so far! So im really enjoying it!

Gemsta - Pasta bake sounds good! Wont take too long to make too, great thinking! Just prefer easier, quicker things after football!

Pasta bake...yum. Haven't made one for a while, although I did make a SW friendly lasagne last weekend.

Well done on your 1st stone Liam :)

Back