men on cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by X_lisa_X, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. X_lisa_X

X_lisa_X needs motivating

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.32%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    can men do the sole source the same as we do, only my hubby is so shocked by how well im doing he wants to start, he is 6 ft ish and 18 odd stone, will he do the same as me but have 4 packets instead of just 3 like me ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irishangel

irishangel Full Member

Yes men can do SS & yes they need the 4th shake as they need the extra protein provided by it.

Generally blokes do lose weight quicker than women to - at least you have a head start on him!!!! :D

debs xx

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    yup, as Debz said.

Also my hubbie started last Saturday with a start weight of 19 st, and he's into the 17 stone bracket already! (jealous, me?)

Good luck to him if he starts it!

5. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Lisa - my OH started as I was in week 2, he is 5ft 11 and was 16st. He has lost just under 2 stone in 4 weeks on 4 packs a day and is now on SS+. His beer belly is no more!!

Plus it is so much easier when the two of you are on the diet. We have no children so our house has been a food free zone for the past month. Mind you that will now change now that he is on SS+. And of course he understands the limits and rules of the diet and is so much more understanding about food and drinks...

6. X_lisa_X

X_lisa_X needs motivating

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.32%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks for the info :) he is comming along with me on thursday and will start friday, i really hope he can do it x

7. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    Best of luck to you and your hubbie! :) xxx

8. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My hubby and I stated on 7th Jan and we have just hit the 10 stone mark between us. He has lost 6 stone 1lb and I have lost 3 stone 13lbs. CD has changed our lives. Well done the both of you. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.