men on cd

X_lisa_X

needs motivating
can men do the sole source the same as we do, only my hubby is so shocked by how well im doing he wants to start, he is 6 ft ish and 18 odd stone, will he do the same as me but have 4 packets instead of just 3 like me ?

Yes men can do SS & yes they need the 4th shake as they need the extra protein provided by it.

Generally blokes do lose weight quicker than women to - at least you have a head start on him!!!! :D

debs xx

yup, as Debz said.

Also my hubbie started last Saturday with a start weight of 19 st, and he's into the 17 stone bracket already! (jealous, me?)

Good luck to him if he starts it!

Hi Lisa - my OH started as I was in week 2, he is 5ft 11 and was 16st. He has lost just under 2 stone in 4 weeks on 4 packs a day and is now on SS+. His beer belly is no more!!

Plus it is so much easier when the two of you are on the diet. We have no children so our house has been a food free zone for the past month. Mind you that will now change now that he is on SS+. And of course he understands the limits and rules of the diet and is so much more understanding about food and drinks...

thanks for the info :) he is comming along with me on thursday and will start friday, i really hope he can do it x

My hubby and I stated on 7th Jan and we have just hit the 10 stone mark between us. He has lost 6 stone 1lb and I have lost 3 stone 13lbs. CD has changed our lives. Well done the both of you. xx

Back