Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

See below for script of a conversation I had with my lovely (truly) husband last night:

Me: (cuddling up to him on sofa). Do you think I look better now that it used to?

Him: (very clever) Is that a trick question?

Me: No really, do I look better now?

Him: Yep

Me: (I never did learn) Do I look much, much better now?

Him: Yep (hasn't taken his eyes of the TV).

Me: (gagging for those positive strokes!) Do you think I'm gorgeous now? (not that I needed him to tell me as I already know :D)

Him: You could do with toning it up a bit now.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now I know that the old bingo wings need a bit of work but apart from that ....................!!!!!

As I was fortunate enough not to have been too big before LL and as I had always done a lot of exercise and continued to do so throughout the diet, in my view (and as we all know, we are our own worst critics) I don't actually look that untoned - when dressed I look positively perfect (modesty was never a strong point!).

Naked, my bum looks a tadge 'deflated' and my tum reflects the fact that I have had children, but apart from that I look bloody good.

Bloody man!!! I gave him the finest opportunity to congratulate me and tell me how good I look and he chose not to take it!

Ah well - I did get winked at in M&S today (twice) and yesterday some chap offered to hold my hand on the escalator in John Lewis (I think he had mental health problems though!) - these little shreads of appreciation will just have to do. That and the joy of shopping or sizes 10 and 12!

Hee hee men eh !
I have actually been getting winks and waves when out and about, I am by no means slim but am much more confident.

Oh men!!! don't you just love them??????

As long as you know your gorgeous that's all that matters.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hopeless aren't they.:rolleyes:

Bloody man!!! I gave him the finest opportunity to congratulate me and tell me how good I look and he chose not to take it!

:D What do you expect, the poor bloke was watching T.V, i am well trained in such matters .

1, Yes love your hair looks nice.

2, No your bum does`nt look big in those.

3, Oh i do believe you that you have had all them brand new clothes for ages.

4, well i suppose 20 pairs of shoes is not enough.

I just grin and bear it, because whatever you say will be wrong:rolleyes:

And we have the converse .... :jelous::jelous::jelous:

1. oh no did they really lose - what a shame. :cry:
2. of course you can use that remote control as your own personal toy. :rolleyes:
3. no i don't mind you leaving your shoes/dirty socks/ wet towel/muddy rugby clothes on the floor.:sigh:
4. can't use the iron??? - here let me do that for you.:eek:

who wants to add to my list???!!! Let's start a his versus hers list!!!!

Thanks for reminding me why its nice to live without a partner Bev!:D

:D I am very adept with an iron, (years of Army training ) the remote control was designed by a man for men to use :D

:D I am very adept with an iron, (years of Army training ) the remote control was designed by a man for men to use :D

Please tell my 8 year daughter this, as she seems to think it is her sole charge and personal right to watch whatever she wishes!!! (Mind you, dont let my hubby and son over hear you as I will never get to watch Most Huanted or CSI again and I def cant do LL without a regular fix of those low carb gems!! LOL)

Mmmmmmmmmmm does that mean the telephone should have been invented by a woman then???!!!!

:D Probably, thats why i`m always on here, one wife and one teenage daughter, how much time do i get to use the phone in this house :confused:

:D Mine works just fine, i cut my lawn on tuesday :D

Back