Mental 'weight problem'

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Purple Hugs, 20 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are there any weights that you get to that have been a problem in the past?

I have hit 12 stone 'something' before (when on CD last a few years back) and am concious that I need to step up a gear to 'push through' the 12 stone range.. heading into the 11's is something I haven't been for 12 years or so, and below that.. well I honestly don't know when I was that light before. :eek:

Anyone able to share similar experiences?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

hi ph mine used to be a size rather than a weight id get to comfy size 16 heading to 14's and suddenly id get comfortable being a regular size being able to shop in most shops and then would come the self sabotage and id eat my way back to a size 22 this is the first time i havent done this i dunno what it is with cd i guess its just the rapid losses makes you see the end in sightand this is the first time i can see the target and really want to hit it.

4. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Absolutely.
    before baby i floated between 9st7lb - 10st i was never happy at this weight but could never seem to get below.

my cdc said i will probably get down to that weight again and feel happier, which may be true but until then i feel i have to push through the 9s and into the 8s before ill be 100% happy with myself.

5. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    for me the biggest mental barrier is under 100 kilos or 15 stone 10. once i am in the 14's, that will be massive as i will be able to see the end in sight!!

6. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We'll have to remember these words I think! :) And kick our own butts when the time comes ;)

Thanks all for sharing, and really hope - no we WILL get past these 'sticky points' now for sure! :D

Barnsie, it's lovely to hear from someone who has made it past it! :D

I think I'll add a stone on when I get near 12 and a half.. if I think I'm 13 and a half then I'll be a stone down without getting stuck! lol does that make sense even? I'm not sure, but gotta get past it somehow! lol

7. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Purple Hugs, I like eyeontheprize need so much to get into the 14's its been nearly 10 years since i was there and at 15.4 im nearly there then i think once past this 13's will feel fantastic spend most of the time wishing the time away so i can hurry up and get there.

8. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    For me it's a size 18, I have come so close so many times to have a 1 in front of my clothes size and just when it's within reach I gain weight, I am nearly in a 20 now, (I can get into some 20's:D) and I am determinded to smash through 18's, 16's and into 14's!

Last edited: 20 March 2009
  9. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just cant seem to get below 10 stone.. or into a size 10!! Dammit!

10. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No idea! all I remember is I was 11stone when I started trying for dd nealry 5 years ago!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.