Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mental 'weight problem'

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Purple Hugs, 20 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are there any weights that you get to that have been a problem in the past?

I have hit 12 stone 'something' before (when on CD last a few years back) and am concious that I need to step up a gear to 'push through' the 12 stone range.. heading into the 11's is something I haven't been for 12 years or so, and below that.. well I honestly don't know when I was that light before. :eek:

Anyone able to share similar experiences?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

hi ph mine used to be a size rather than a weight id get to comfy size 16 heading to 14's and suddenly id get comfortable being a regular size being able to shop in most shops and then would come the self sabotage and id eat my way back to a size 22 this is the first time i havent done this i dunno what it is with cd i guess its just the rapid losses makes you see the end in sightand this is the first time i can see the target and really want to hit it.

4. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Absolutely.
    before baby i floated between 9st7lb - 10st i was never happy at this weight but could never seem to get below.

my cdc said i will probably get down to that weight again and feel happier, which may be true but until then i feel i have to push through the 9s and into the 8s before ill be 100% happy with myself.

5. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    for me the biggest mental barrier is under 100 kilos or 15 stone 10. once i am in the 14's, that will be massive as i will be able to see the end in sight!!

6. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We'll have to remember these words I think! :) And kick our own butts when the time comes ;)

Thanks all for sharing, and really hope - no we WILL get past these 'sticky points' now for sure! :D

Barnsie, it's lovely to hear from someone who has made it past it! :D

I think I'll add a stone on when I get near 12 and a half.. if I think I'm 13 and a half then I'll be a stone down without getting stuck! lol does that make sense even? I'm not sure, but gotta get past it somehow! lol

7. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Purple Hugs, I like eyeontheprize need so much to get into the 14's its been nearly 10 years since i was there and at 15.4 im nearly there then i think once past this 13's will feel fantastic spend most of the time wishing the time away so i can hurry up and get there.

8. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    For me it's a size 18, I have come so close so many times to have a 1 in front of my clothes size and just when it's within reach I gain weight, I am nearly in a 20 now, (I can get into some 20's:D) and I am determinded to smash through 18's, 16's and into 14's!

Last edited: 20 March 2009
  9. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just cant seem to get below 10 stone.. or into a size 10!! Dammit!

10. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No idea! all I remember is I was 11stone when I started trying for dd nealry 5 years ago!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.