Merry Christmas all

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
As queen of the insomniacs I am awake at a ridiculous hour so felt I should pop on and wish you all a very merry christmas.

May you have an enjoyable day.

x

Merry Christmas Everyone xxxxx

I'm late, but merry Christmas even from me. I had a hell of a journey to get here to Dublin. Oh My God, it was unreal! Our flight was cancelled and with the luck of the irish, we joined forces with 2 fella who were to go back, one because he was getting married on the 29th and the other just because his family wanted him at home... the groom rented a car, we had a satnav and the other fella had his mum at home on the Internet looking for space on a ferry to Dublin from holihead... when we were by Liverpool she discovered there were none, so she found 4 spaces on a plane from Birmingham to Belfast where that fella lived. So off we went to Birmingham, spent the night awake at the airport, and finally arrived in belfast the following morning! The fella's dad gave us a lift to the coach station, from which us and the groom got a coach to Dublin airport... then we said goodbye and we waited for a coach to DF's village... which arrived 55 MINUTES later... I was getting utterly frozen by then!

Now, I've eaten my bodyweight again this Christmas, but it doesn't matter. After all that travelling we deserved a merry Christmas! The diet will resume on the 27th :)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone! And happy St Steven's day (or Boxing day!)

Happy Christmas everyone,,glad you got here Kagome,,eventually,,,)

I'm late, but merry Christmas even from me. I had a hell of a journey to get here to Dublin. Oh My God, it was unreal! Our flight was cancelled and with the luck of the irish, we joined forces with 2 fella who were to go back, one because he was getting married on the 29th and the other just because his family wanted him at home... the groom rented a car, we had a satnav and the other fella had his mum at home on the Internet looking for space on a ferry to Dublin from holihead... when we were by Liverpool she discovered there were none, so she found 4 spaces on a plane from Birmingham to Belfast where that fella lived. So off we went to Birmingham, spent the night awake at the airport, and finally arrived in belfast the following morning! The fella's dad gave us a lift to the coach station, from which us and the groom got a coach to Dublin airport... then we said goodbye and we waited for a coach to DF's village... which arrived 55 MINUTES later... I was getting utterly frozen by then!

Now, I've eaten my bodyweight again this Christmas, but it doesn't matter. After all that travelling we deserved a merry Christmas! The diet will resume on the 27th :)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone! And happy St Steven's day (or Boxing day!)

That makes my over cooked veg (cooked for 2hrs in a pan at low heat, so sprouts came out like mush the way he likes em apparently), and fuse blowing due to a faulty hostess (so oven wasn't lit for 30 mins) and packet potatoes done for 1hr and half in oven (so were quite dry) and me wishing everyone had just left all the cooking on boxing day to me, seem like a walk in the park compared to your experiances. At least you won't forget it in a hurry.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and boxing day none the less...

Till next time hey?

Hope you all had a lovely xmas, all the best for the new year. xxx

That makes my over cooked veg (cooked for 2hrs in a pan at low heat, so sprouts came out like mush the way he likes em apparently), and fuse blowing due to a faulty hostess (so oven wasn't lit for 30 mins) and packet potatoes done for 1hr and half in oven (so were quite dry) and me wishing everyone had just left all the cooking on boxing day to me, seem like a walk in the park compared to your experiances. At least you won't forget it in a hurry.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and boxing day none the less...

Till next time hey?

oh dear... even your Christmas cooking nightmare must not have been funny! I won't definitely forget in a hurry even because my travel insurance decided that because my flight was cancelled and I didn't miss it, I wasn't going to get the possibility to claim. So... I'll be at least £170 out of pocket (that if Ryanair refunds me even the airport charges, web check in and etc I spent for the cancelled flight, otherwise it's going to be even more!)

But yes, till next time :) Tomorrow I'm flying to Rome instead. or shall I say day after tomorrow, early in the morning? I leave at 6 am on jan 1st!:D

Back