Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mess up!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Billy-Fat-Gruff, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Billy-Fat-Gruff

Billy-Fat-Gruff Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :eatdrink023: Had a good day... reading threads earlier..trying to change my weight n ticker coz of weight loss this week... then i go and mess up and binge on rubbish..slice toast..crisps..biscuits!! AAAHH so mad with myself...why the hell did i just ruin it? i was so motivated don't know whats wrong with me!!! :gen147:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I hope it wasn't cos you read my thread about my binge and it set you off!

There might just be something in the air today.

Try and work out how many points you went over by - and then divide it across the week.

Good luck with getting back on track.

4. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Don't focus on the binge, forget it for now its only a blip, pick it up and start again then when you're back on track have a think about it and perhaps decide what triggered it. You can do it

M

5. Billy-Fat-Gruff

Billy-Fat-Gruff Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks so much you guys... this site is just brilliant... you're all so motivating, thank you :thankyou:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.