New Beginning - this time I'll do it!

Well, I've made it through a Thursday, Friday and Saturday (so far as today isn't over yet) without cheating WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO with knobs on. :party0049:

I came on my period yesterday and that's obviously played a part in the topsy turvy week plus with my Mum staying and having all the wonderful food around at the same time was a recipe for disaster. Although, could've been more disastrous. I hope that I've limited the damage. Still have a lunch to get through tomorrow but hey, I can do that! :D
My BF has told his sister (who's cooking tomorrow) that I am on a 'very strict diet' so won't be eating much. Think he's trying to show his support after waving the chip in front of my face. However, I'd rather the whole world didn't know the ins and outs of my 'very strict diet' grrrr - guess he can't win! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Anyway, just need to up my water intake today and I've had a chocolate orange bar from Slim and Save and a banana shake. I'll have my hot chocolate shake later and need to add one more so I'm right on track. I love days like this when all is going ok and I don't even think about food. I'm definitely making the most of it and enjoying my strength. x
I've decided that whatever Monday's weigh in brings I am going to put my head down next week and crack on. Don't look back. The 12's are within my grasp.

Hope everyone on here is enjoying a good, healthy & happy Saturday. x

Last edited:
Well done Sasha, your doing great.
:superwoman:
You seem on the right path now no stopping you x

Good . luck for weigh in tomorrow x

Hope everyone is having a great Bank Holiday. I always find holidays and weekends hard when on TFR. However, yesterday I was not on a TFR and I ate more than planned. That is being kind to myself! I ate loads and loads and drank loads and loads. Even when I got home I had a packet of chocolate raisins. My mind just told me, 'You've already done the damage so you may as well keep eating today and get all your goodies in while you can!'

Anyway, I have decided not to weigh this week. I can feel that I've put weight on and so there's no point in torturing myself and getting all down. What I don't know can't hurt me!! I'll put my head down (as planned) do TFR all week (I've nothing planned until Sunday) so that's a good amount of days to just do the shakes. Sunday I have a christening, the great thing about that is there's no sit down meal and it'll all be nibbles and drinks so nobody will notice if I eat or not. AND it's a great incentive to get more weight off, as there will be lots of people dressed up and I want to be in the 12's for my own self esteem. Sorted! :)

Onwards and downwards. To be continued...

I feel your pain Sasha lol x

Head down and you will do fine this week xx

Back