• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MESSAGE FOR ICEMOOSE

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Thanks you two and everyone, have to say have really got the nerves kicking in today over the operation so just been down the seafront for some fresh air!

I beleive Golden Balls is now Wednesday night at 5pm (as I will be in Hospital and miss it!!) but may yet be tomorrow.

Mike

Get some Arnica for after the op ... it's great for healing - go into a health shop and get the strongest you can .. I found it wonderful after my C-Section ...

Good luck Mike .. I'm sure you'll look absolutely FANTASTIC!!

Dee

We saw a tiny clip of you with your hands to your face yesterday - Amy said you reminded her of that painting "The scream"!:D

You wouldn't be normal if you weren't a bit nervous about the op, totally understandable. :D

But I know you've not gone into it without doing your research and I, for one, have no doubt that you'll make a quick recovery and be itching to get back here to tell us all the details!:D

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Apparently I have internet on my hospital bed TV so expect to get reports the day after the operation and all the gossip from the ward LMAO!

M.

icemoose

The Diet Guy
£10 for 5 days apparently and that includes TV as well so I shall be online!!

M.

Good luck for the op, Mike. I was only thinking that it must be about now you're going in while I was in the shower this morning (I really MUST get a life!! :rolleyes:)

I hope your Goldenballs appearance is on Wednesday as I'll still be working at 5.00 pm tomorrow. Fingers crossed -for both things!

Will be thinking of you the next few days and will catch you on TV.

Hoping to hear all the details soon and awaiting the result pics in a month or two.

Dizzy x