Message for 'MINERVA' !!!

Catwoman

Hi !
I just wanted to say that I have read your replies to peoples posts - including mine - and you always give such supportive, honest, lovely advice and I wanted you to know that I, for one, really appreciate it. You always manage to cheer me up, put a good 'spin' on situations and you come across as a very warm, caring, thoughful person. That isn't to say that others don't (because I know everyone on here is supportive of each other etc) but it's just that your replies seem to 'jump out' and I wanted to say a quick 'thank you' for making the effort. X.x.:hug99:

Oh my word! :D Wow, thank you! :D :D :D

This uberly lovely message certainly cheered me up on a tiring day, especially that I've been feeling low the last few weeks... It really does make me feel happy that someone out there in the big wide world finds what I've said at least a little bit useful. I guess we're all connected somehow, and the internet provides a good source of communication between those who are vulnerable or a little lost.
Like many others on this board I will strive to continue to inspire and provide any support I can... I know I have received my fair share of inspiration and kind words from everyone here, especially in the LL forums! (And KD who flies around dotting her wisdom onto everyone).

Never be afraid to ask for anything, and thank you Catwoman for making me feel all warm and fuzzy! It's appreciated more than you'll ever know.

Minerva xx

You are most welcome - people can be quick enough to complain, I thought you ought to know what I was thinking as you aren't a mind reader ! So :happy096: and glad I cheered you up because you've cheered me up enough times. X.x.

Agree - thanks for your help and well done. Just realised too how much weight you have lost - its a huge amount - so well done.

Back