message for new team 4

wannabeskinny

Silver Member
take it im no longer a member of team 4 seems a shame after 7 weeks

best ask to join another team:(

sorry u guys I thought when bunny folded the team that everyone in team had decided and it was just me and the other new member left wanting a team, I honestly didnt realisebrhats why I just started from scratch

I didn't mean to offend anyone, I could explain to eileen see if we could hzbev8 members if I and someone else don't submit our weight loss results just 6 of us,what u guys think

N x

Hi there, wannabeskinny, I'm really sorry about all this. It is a shame, team 4 was a great wee team and can be again I hope. I just wanted a team that was able to post more as I'm on here for hours every day, and when 2 left and Loz didn't post her results (I hope she's OK btw) I just thought it was time to move on.

Best of luck in reinventing team 4.
Catch you around.

Blimey!

I was ill for one weekend and now it seems i'm entirely without a team. Thanks! :cry:Looks like i'm on my own......

Be fair most of us in the new team 4 had nothing to do with your team 4 and it's very unfair to blame us for it being disbanded. There was a call for new team members for a new team 4 and all we did was answer that call, we've done nothing wrong!

Not directed at you or new team 4 chick. Am just a bit :eek: That after being in a team for weeks, i'm ill for one weekend and come back to find myself teamless!

dont panic loz gonna set a new team up just pm you x

Cheers! Lemme know if you need a hand!

I'm so sorry girls - with all the constant drop outs, it seemed the best thing to do, but maybe I should have just stood down and dropped out instead - I am really sorry and didn't mean to upset anyone :(

No worries! Was just :eek: that's all! I liked our team!

Hi Loz, thank you - I am sure you were a bit shocked, really am sorry - I liked the team too, but it kept changing so much was hard to keep track of. Hope you've found a new team hun x

Back