messed up

candyloss

Hi all, Day 13 and I gave in to temptation. Up till now stuck to it religiously, then blew it day before weigh in. I know Ive no excuse really but I was literally starving plus went to bed too late last night, plus also forget my third sachet of lipo. I had been 7 pounds down this morn on my own scales but now ive probably blown all that. Going to go for my weigh in anyways and start again. This diet does give results if you stick to it but its one of the hardest things Ive ever done in my life. Ive read a load of stories about people who have been very successful on lipo, but did ye ever have a blunder or am I just doomed to fail now? If this doesnt work for me Ive nowhere else to turn. Cant believe Ive sabotaged myself again.:break_diet:

There are probably more people out there that have "blips" than those than can stick to it 100%. I admire those that have never had a blip. In fact its bloomin awesome as I haven't been able to do it. A couple of times I gave in and acted like the tasmanian devil. If I had looked at myself devouring a piece of cheese and some ham I would probably have laughed as it was so ridiculous.

I felt bad afterwards but also put it into perspective. This diet is supremely hard and you just have to pick yourself back up and carry on. Start again and congratulate yourself for getting through the day.

You are not doomed to failure you will do this. As they say "One swallow does not a summer make" So I remind myself that my blip doesn't need to make me a blimp!

Good luck on a brand new day xxx

Hi Crunchyfrog,

Thanks so much for your reply, I was actually not going to go to my weigh in and leave it for a few days and try to starve myself without sachets to try and compensate for what Ive done but after reading your post, I know I have to face it and just get on track again. This is my last hope and I just have to pick myself up again. The addiction to food is not going to beat me this time.

You're a lovely kind lady and Ive often read some of your posts and they're always inspiring and motivating. Youve done brilliantly well on your own weightloss and its helped me to know you might have odd blip too but you were and still are successful on your weightloss. For me, youre one of the inspirations on this site because you never give up and youre always there with words of wisdom.

Thank you so much, Ill let you know how I get on. Honestly, you dont know how much youve saved me from giving into myself again. Now Ive to face lady at chemist but Ill do it so that I can get going again. CHEERS AGAIN AND THANKS. XXX

:eek: awww what you like!!

Thank you. You have just made my weekend!!

I find coming on here such a boost. My OH always sees me on the laptop and just says "Lipo" and I nod and he smiles! He knows its a good outlet.

I often need to come on here for inspiration and there are so many guys that have done incredibly well.

Good luck and we can do it! Yep probably too much caffiene for a morning ;)

Hi Candy

You should NEVER starve yourself without the packs hun, it wont do your body any good whatsoever, and you probably wouldn't lose much more weight either, it would just send your body into complete shock.

Just stick to the recommended three packs a day, and get back on track as best you can. You cannot un-do what has been done, but you can make sure you don't do it again by planning x x x

Hiya Candyloss,
You are so right about crunchyfrog she is such an inspriation and a source of good info and guidance, bless her!
I have to fight with little demons at work every day (I am a chef) and at times it is sooooo hard almost caved in for a coronation chicken sandwhich and a bit of cheese Thursday but just went and cryed on my friend instead lol bless her.
You can do it just look at your ever shrinking waist and remember why we are doing it.
Have you tried making the choc shake into a mocho coffee? with a sweetner inits so comforting and I find it very filling.
Good luck hunni and keep strong.
x

It really isnt the easiest diet in the world. So for anyone to do a complete day/week/month without food. Takes great determination. You shouldnt be so hard on yourself, and your not a failure. I cheated loads last week lol this week I am more determined to stick to it. I have been tempted often, I find it hard doing the dinners at home!! As I would be tasting as I go. And "work" is a nightmare, as I work in a takeaway, where I would be picking all night.
Your doing great, and you know you can do it. xxx

Thanks so much girls, well Im back on track today, I lost 3 and a half pounds despite my blip or blips which lasted for two days. I went on scales today and damage isnt too bad but now Im determined it wont happen again. This food addiction I have is not going to go overnight but Im determined to fight it every step of the way. I know I have to go through ketosis again but I feel more positive this time as I have lost a little weight and thats keeping me going. The lipotrim diet is the hardest thing Ive ever done but I know its the only thing that will work for me because Ive a famine or a feast mentality. My issues with food are longstanding and I only hope as I continue this plan that Ill finally get things into perspective and will be able to eat like a slim person some day. Ive about three more stone to lose and Im not giving up till I reach target, even though I know there will be bad days. The blips will have to be overcome through positive thinking and planning as Eclipse has said. One thing that does worry me though is that the oodles of energy we are supposed to get never hit me even though I reached day 13 without caving. At that point I had to eat something as I was physically weak and exhausted. Im back on track now and determined to stay there but the lack of energy does worry me. Has anybody any ideas on this, what has their experience been and how did they overcome the sheer exhaustion, which I for one did experience. I would be grateful for any replies. And thanks again to all the people who gave me encouragement and spurred me on in this post. Thanks loads. XXXX

Glad to see your back on track. :) I have read many times that by increasing your water intake boasts energy levels!! I have only had a light headed feeling!

Thanks Hez, Im sipping water here now as I type. I think you might have hit the nail on the head there as from about DAY 10 to 13, I wasnt drinking as much coz so much was going on. Plus on day 12, i went to bed at 1 in the morning, was wrecked all day 13 and I think thats why I caved. Thanks so much, not going anywhere without my bottle o water now and going to get to sleep before 11. Cheers

By the way Hez, fair play to you for being around food and still being on lipo. This diet really does work but ya, its damn hard. Anyone on this deserves a prize I reckon but the biggest prize of all will be when we reach target. A friend of mine says, ''Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels''. She lost 6 stone and she's running a half marathon today. If she can do it, we will and she always says this herself. She's had to battle her weight for years too but now shes full of confidence. She told me you have to develop a steely mentality and believe you deserve it. I also read we have to be ''Warriors'' and keep battling and not let the bloody weight win, there will be trials and tribulations but we can do this. Sorry for going on but this type of stuff keeps me going.

Yeah I find this forum a god send :) And this diet is far from easy. The most natural thing in the world is to eat.... There are some amazing stories on here!! We just have to stick with it. If we are having a weak/down moment. Come on here, confess and someone will come to our aid! Their are some amazing people on here. I haven't told too many people that I am on this diet. (hubby & mother). So to chat about it and with people experiencing the same thing is GREAT. On a lighter note, I always have the water bottle with me. I have them dotted all around the house and in the car :) lol

Back