Messed up :(

jessiemurf

Weigh in tomorrow :(

Screwed up a hell of a lot this weekend but was so good all week.

Deffo feeling disappointed in myself. Went out on friday night, drank vodka and some WW wine but can't remember exaclty how much to point is as lol. Then had cheesy chips on the way home. Had Mc'ds the next day to cure the hang over and pointed it. Went out with the BF on sat night and he wanted KFC for tea then had a full brekkie on sunday morning that his mum made us and obviously i couldnt tell her i couldnt eat it as i didnt want to be rude. so we then drove to blackpool and walked all the way down the front and back so im hoping ive burned some off haha.

Feeling really down about it now, this is the first real splurge ive had since i started.

Has anyone else had this experience, is it possible it wont show on the scales too much? haha

I had a big splurge too recently. Come weigh in day I hadn't lost any weight but I did stay the same. Had my dads birthday dinner there on sunday and now I'm going away for two nights this weekend so kinda seems like life gets in the way of the diet haha. I'll probably stay the same this weekend too. Fingers crossed for you chick, don't gel too down about it. One of the girls on here told me "life's for living, remember!" so write it off and just do the best you can :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I had a week like that once- lost 3lbs :D But every other time gained between half a lb and 1 lb which isn't too bad :)

Back