Metabolic Balance Plan - My journey

Pretika

Silver Member
Here I am again.

I am starting the metabolic balance plan today. I have tried various diets from Cambridge - exante... Lets be clear they all work !! That was never my problem. I managed to lose 3 stones in 2008 and got to my target of 10st. I stayed this way for 2 years and then it started to creep up again. I love food and I love eating... I stopped exercising and now it has dawned on me that I am now 2 stone heavier.... I really did not want to go back to the packets I was looking for a change of lifestyle I want to be healthy and eat really food and lose weight.. A friend recommended the metabolic balance plan. I have had my blood work done and I have my plan of what I can eat... All healthy and natural foods- made up of carbs and protein . (Look up the plan if you are interested)

Phase 1 this is a detox phase for 2 days including a colon cleanse

So here we go day 1

I have 2 weeks until I start my new job so I want to be well underway by the time I start. So I took 3 tsp of Epsom salts and waiting for them to work their magic ! ( yuk)

Further update to follow !

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hi getting fit - no the purge is only for 1 day and I am only taking the Epsom salts once (this morning ) day 2 is a day of just fruit and veg...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey - it's really not too bad, just need to be near a toilet lol !!! It feels kind of good to cleanse -

Ok so dinner - salmon with leeks and green beans followed by some strawberries !

image-2836427150.jpg

Yum yum !!! I can't eat until 7 pm ( you need to wait 5 hours before your last meal )

Morning do day 2 - feel like I have a cold, but positive .

Breakfast at 9am

image-3765440923.jpg

Seeds with tomato and cucumber and 1/2 grapefruit with black coffee

Hi all day 3- weekend was tough and I was not 100% but determined to carry on - so breakfast at 9

image-2957557337.jpg

Lunch - chicken with leeks ryvita apple and green tea .. Stuffed

Attachments

• image-4170952932.jpg
    image-4170952932.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 107
image-2043382190.jpg

image-693325656.jpg

Dinner chickpeas !!! Doing really well and feel great !!

Attachments

• image-222256935.jpg
    image-222256935.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 146
Ok 5 days completed, and I must admit that it has not been difficult sticking to the plan. I am enjoying the new foods - however I have been at home so it has been easy to prepare my meals.

anyways I jumped on the scales this morning and I have lost just short of 4 lbs (3.8 to be exact) so feeling great!!!

so after week 1 - I lost 3lbs ( i think that it is more like 4lbs but it is TOTM). I had a planned treat meal on sunday so I have gone up slightly, but I am sure that it is coming off. the way my mid is working is that I am better than where I was last monday, so it must be a positive. 1 more week before I start my new job, I plan to go shopping on saturday to get a few basics, I would love to be brave and get things that are a little snug but not too confident yet.

anyways onwards and upwards!!!

Back