Metabolism!!

loobyloo85

Louise
Im wanting to start CD but want to make sure ive got everything right in my mind!!

Ive been reading about a lot of diets and they say to eat small meal every few hours to keep your metabolism going!! but obviously with this diet you dont eat and ive read on here it doesnt matter when you have your shakes either!!

So i gues my question is what happens to your metabolism??!!

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Hi ya,:):)

Basically you have to keep your body thinking that you will be eating a meal on a regular basis. That's why it's not good to starve yourself as the boby thinks you will not be eating so it produces water. The key is to eat regular and keep the body thinking that you will be eating in a few hours again. This is what keeps the meto rate working.
With the cambridge eat the shakes at the same time each day and if you want to break the packs down into smaller meals then you can. But I would suggest keep to a eating pattern that suits you and maintain it. People skipping meals for example slow the meto rate down and don't do themselves any favours.

Hope this helps.

Nick :)

Hi L. i don't really know how the diet works... i just know that it does. Ive tried every diet known to man, and none has worked as good or a fast as this one, so my motto is... who cares how it works as long as it does. lol.

Back