Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by missclare85, 8 January 2014.

1. missclare85

missclare85 Well-Known Member

Hi all.

Wondering if anyone has tried this?
    I went to my first class last night and for a 30 min workout I must say it's the hardest thing I've ever done.
    Tonight I'm so sore and dreading tomorrow.
  2. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

3/4 times a week.... its a killer but I love it.
    yesterday was my first one back since before Christmas, feeling it today. hurts to even reach up from my work desk
  3. missclare85

missclare85 Well-Known Member

3/4 times wow!!

I was in so much pain until Friday where the pain was bare able but I'm looking forward to continuing, getting fitter and losing weight ?
  4. gina_b

had to build up to that many a week! fab instructor though, I do her classes anyway so I tried her metafit. shes brutal in that.
  5. shanann86

shanann86 Member

Wow well done Gina! I've done it once and could barely move for 2 days afterwards. I've not been back but do body combat, abs and zumba instead as well as the gym. Maybe once my fitness gets up a bit I'll give it another go. When I went we had to do burpees and I had no strength in my arms so I just lay down lol
  6. gina_b

its an evil workout, but is great.
    couldn't do much on the crab walk today, nearly had my hands stood on even though I told the girl to move forward.
    Tuesdays is the hardest, I run after work, then its body attack THEN metafit
  7. LVLLM

LVLLM Well-Known Member

It's a brilliant work out. I would get your instructor to measure you. I lost 20.inches in 6 weeks

Just remember to work at your own pace and doing three burpess correctly is much more effective than doing 20 wrong!