Micheal Jackson??

I just heard about an hour ago and in total shock.....my hubbys birthday tomorrow and he wanted a Michael Jackson CD and we were only just talking about it yesterday.

What an icon, what a shame...and yes, I think maybe the pressure of the tour has affected him.

Oh, I do feel very very sad indeed..

I am so shell shocked. I saw him twice in concert, no other artist could touch him, he is the ultimate "King of Pop"

I am seeing it and hearing it but not believing it :wave_cry:

The jokes were about within half an hour of it being on the tv last night. Got to say thats the quickest I have ever seen the 'bad taste' jokes come out to date.

I wasnt a big fan and feel his early career was the highlight but there are 3 kids out there who are fatherless and have an unusual relationship with their mother/s. Sympathy to his family..... Its hard to lose someone suddenly like that and so young especially in a family where they tend to live into old age. My Dad had a massive cardiac arrest when he was 52, both parents still living.

Its sad when anyone dies young and suddenly, He was a super talented artist. Also sad is the tarnished image that he leaves behind with all those stories. Makes you wonder if you want to idolise someone like that, as someone was saying on the news this morning, if he wasn't Jacko, he'd be branded a peadophile, and be locked up in a syco hospital for good.

It would be nice if they highlighted the good side of him, charities and the like.

Oh my. i'm really shocked. does it make me a massive geek if i shed a teeny tear when Chris Moyles played You Are Not Alone this morning? oh dear me.

Snap. Thats my fave MJ song!

We heard about 11.25 last night. Couldn't believe it. Quite sad today, been playing his cds (whilst cleaning windows :eek:).

DH rang me on his lunch break to tell me 2 jokes he'd heard (as you say - ALREADY!) I hung up on him :( xx

I was hearing jokes last night when my mum woke me just after 11 to tell me, and it wasnt even confirmed as of then!!! People really are sick and inconsiderate arent they!

My hubby will be full of jokes about him from his workmates but he knows that I wont be interested to hear any of them. Thankfully he hasn't sent me any. He knows he would get an earful if he did!

I still refused to believe it until I saw his brothers statement to the press last night.
I'm devo'd.
:(

ITS SO SAD HOW PEOPLE ARE TURNING MJ'S DEATH INTO A JOKE SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT, IT HASNT REALLY SANK IN MY OH IS REALLY UPSET HES MUSIC HAS PLAYED A BIG PART IN OUR GENERATION I CANT IMAGINE ANYONE NOT GOING THROUGH A MJ STAGE AT ONE POINT IN THEIR LIFE HE IS A REAL ICON I THANK HIM FOR PLAYING A PART IN MY CHILDHOOD THROUGH TO MY ADULT HOOD HE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL DEEPLY BE MISSED XXX R.I.P :4635::tear_drop:

Hear Hear!! xx

Back