micheles mission to regain my life!!!

xmas shopping.... i've an overwhelming need to do it now and get it wrapped but an underfilled purse :D

day 9 and all good.. went on the scales and I,ve put on weight!!! what is that all about!
maybe its cos i have not drunk that much water today... i dont know.
weigh in tommorrow... i,m excited but nervous too

WELL HAD MY weigh in and 9lbs gone forever!!!.. little disappointed after seeing such big losses on here but then each to their own etc.. a loss is a loss hey!!!!... got banging headache today which, i know is from a lack of water.. not drunk more than 1 pint today...its so hard to drink the water

9lb is a massive loss!!!! You have done so well :) I am having trouble drinking the water at the moment. For the first 2 weeks I've been really good at it but the past few days I've hardly had any! I keep having to pee all the time at work so hardly drinking any there then vegging on the sofa when I get home and forgetting to drink any. Boooooo.

We need to make a vow to drink all of our water!

Well done that's a good loss!!!
I've been keeping an eye on your progress as we started around the same time. I'm really finding it a struggle and not managed to do it yet. I will just keep trying, until I do it:(
Your well on the way, keep it up and I'll keep a look out for your next WI.
X

well today is a very very bad day.. hubby gran passed away last week and funeral tommorrow. Brought up alot of memories of losing my own family plus obviously kev(hubby) is upset. so i have eaten, nd basically i dont care today.. lifes too short!!
but.... 2moro is a different day and i,m hoping to get back on track however with emotions rising high tommorrow we will see...

it can be hard to deal with emotional issues and not eat when that it all that you've known. i'm a wine person and will have a drink when stressed. don't know if you've read my diary but i've been through some rough times since september with my mum and it's on going. i finished cd in august as my iron levels had dropped and between august and 9 days ago i'd put on 18lbs through not making the right choices and being stressed so basically drinking lots of wine of a weekend which lead to poor food choices too.

we all need to find another way out than eating and i've found exercise. the damage could have been a lot worse than it was if i'd stopped exercising. i'd cut down on it which helped me gain weight too.

i think cd helps to re-educate your need from physical and emotion eating. the need to eat to sustain you and need to eat to fill an emotional void.

Sorry you're having a rough time at the mo, hun :hug99:

Keep posting though, okay - even if you struggle to get back on track again for a day or two (I'm not saying you will, just that it'd be understandable in the circs.). Remember, this is your diary so you can write what you like in it. Use it to vent everything on us, okay? It really helps to get the stuff cluttering up your head out in the open, sometimes.

More hugs

Hi michele,
Sorry you've had an upsetting few days.
Just wondered how your getting on ?
I've now moved over to WW. I didn't manage SS, wish I had because more and more before and after pics being put on and they all look amazing! I lost on CD before but this time couldn't get into it:(

Hope you and your family are all ok, it's the hardest thing loosing someone we love.

Keep posting your weight loss as I'll have a look in your diary to see how your doing. As we started at same time, be interesting to see the major differance in your weight loss to mine!

Good luck x

hiya, stick with it, once you are past the headaches it gets much easier!

HEY THANKS ALL. we are all ok ere... just made a lovely roast dinner for all and i,m feeling more in control of my emotions to begin again..i actually miss CD... had a really upset stomach since eating again, dont know if this is normal?
so 2moro it begins again (horray) got my weigh in on weds to see what damage i have done but then.. its a minor blip to my future losses hey

you'll be fine. just get back on track.

hey all well its been a week or so since my last post.. heres where i am.. bouncing on and off CD at moment and now cos of snow i cannot get my sachets.. hoping to get some Tuesday but then again they have focussed heavy snow here! really missing CD right now cos my upset belly has returned 80((

hey all well its been a week or so since my last post.. heres where i am.. bouncing on and off CD at moment and now cos of snow i cannot get my sachets.. hoping to get some Tuesday but then again they have focussed heavy snow here! really missing CD right now cos my upset belly has returned 80((

:( Sorry to hear that, hun - that's no fun. How many sachets have you got left? Maybe you can cobble together say a 1000 calorie plan? That way you'll still be losing fat (though it might not show up on the scales until you get back on CD properly because of the water weight thing).

Hope you feel better soon! x x

HELLO ALL.. i am on a wee break at the moment but eager to return to the fold on the 29th December .. in fact i,m missing the diet.

Hey Michele,

Just found your diary - I've been thinking about you as we started on the same day, and wondering how you're getting on.

Good luck with your re-start - we're all here for you!

Enjoy your Christmas (I'm having a day off on Christmas day and have another couple of meals out on 28th and 31st, but am CDing the rest of the time).

Look forward to having you back on here.

Xxx

Back