Mid week scale hopping

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
It's bad for your health!!! I've been so low as on Tuesday when I snuck on they showed a 1kg gain & I was so upset & down this week but actually got on this morning & had lost 1.3kg. So the scales are now firmly locked in hubby's car again & will only come out on a Saturday....

Hey Lexie :) happy new year hun x It's so hard not to jump on the scales sometimes I do it 5 or 6 times in a day! Don't let them distract you I find the only scales that give a proper indication are the chemist/docs or at my ww club so I'm trying to train my brain not to jump on all the time! (failing miserably lol)

Just want to say you are amazing 29lbs in 12 weeks is fantastic xxxx

Yay well done lexie.. I lost 2.5lb better than the 5lb gain the scales were showing earlier in the week :)

lots2lose2011 said:
Hey Lexie :) happy new year hun x It's so hard not to jump on the scales sometimes I do it 5 or 6 times in a day! Don't let them distract you I find the only scales that give a proper indication are the chemist/docs or at my ww club so I'm trying to train my brain not to jump on all the time! (failing miserably lol)

Just want to say you are amazing 29lbs in 12 weeks is fantastic xxxx

Thanks honey, it's actually 33lbs in 13 weeks tickers & stats not updated til I get on the laptop. I'm thrilled cos I've struggled so much with my weight for so many years & I finally believe I can & will this..

Scales almost feel like an enemy at times. I trust mine once a week as they always show the same loss as docs 4 weekly.

lexie try not to weigh yourself twice a week . just stick to once a week on a saturday like you said. once a week is enough for your weigh in. x

yeah he did but when it appeared I could be trusted he brought them back in as he is trying to lose some too!

awwww thats nice, u kinda of doing it together? its hard for me cos my fella is slim and athletic and he can eat what he bloody well likes and not even put a pound on. i make him a fat english breakfast and he goes gym and works it off. he never gains weight . he is so lucky. x

Hubby has a problem with his ankle & knee which means he has had to stop playing football so is trying to lose about 3 stone so he can start playing again as he thinks if he was lighter his joints would be better. He is solid though so not sure he will manage. He just needs to get back to the gym really then it'll come down

well i hope he does well too. i bet he is doing it on his own and not with orlistat. actually i dont know many men that do take orlistat saying that . my fella loves football too! bet your sick of the match of the day tune ! it actually annoys me now haha x

No he'd never manage orlistat, if he didn't get chocolate at least 3 times a week he'd cry!!!!! I am normally asleep on the sofa by the time match of the day starts x

Back