Step 1 Sole Source Mid Week weigh ins!

scooby_lu83

I have come across loads of posts these past couple of days where people are becoming disheartened because their scales are giving readings each day/every other day...

Your weight fluctuates approximately every minute of the day so weighing in on day 2 might show a loss and then weighing in on day 3 and 4 might give you more losses or might give you a gain.. this is where people feel disheartened and think they should not bother with CD..

I know we all the weight to come off like last year, but surely having your weekly meeting with your CDC is something to look forward to to see how you've progressed over the week... So why spoil it with weighing every day or every other day... for gods sake....... BIN THOSE GOD DAMN SCALES NOW!!!!

Sorry to have a rant but I'm sure many people agree... stick to 1 weigh in a week and enjoy seeing the pounds come off and if they dont.. it could be the inches..

We will be skinny, its not the easiest diet, so lets enjoy getting weighed at least!

Oh, I'm firmly in the other camp.

I'm a serial weigher!

It keeps me motivated and reminds me every morning of my goal! I hate getting on the scales infront of my CDC! In fact I dread it even though I am loosing - It just means I have to face up to the fact and admit what weight I am. I like to celebrate my loses in private. This may seem crazy but it works for me.

Each to their own!

I looked at the scales every day in my first week, but thankfully resisted and was really pleased at my 1st WI. So far this week I haven't even thought about getting on scales before WI. Thankfully, mind set seems to be in a good place - just hope it stays that way!

Heidi :)

Back