Miffed

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Bit annoyed at myself for STS this week. I was doing so well in the week and then once again screwed it up at the weekend.
My Exercise and Water intake is suffering.

It's annoying me because I know EXACTLY why it's going wrong and yet can't seem to put it right.

Been to see my GP this morning and she has given me my next lot of tablets and has advised that I really push myself for the next month to see if it's the tablets or my metabolism. But to be honest I dont think it is either, it's just me, not doing enough to make it work.

Need some new Willpower please! :(

Oh heck - willpower - wish it came in a bottle . I'd love some of my own .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sending willpower vibes...... Not really sure what to suggest. Have you got a nice park locally that you could go for a walk round on a weekend & try & keep a bottle of water with you as I find it easier to drink my water with a sports bottle with me. Hugs xx

how much did you lose in that month hun? maybe it might come off next week. try and push yourself if you can and think its not going to be long till summer and we all want to look better . thats what i keep thinking. im looking forward to this summer because i know i wud of lost more weight. cant wait xx

Thanks Ladies, Just need a good kick up the bum. My Motivation is there just sometimes a little lacking. Only takes a stressful day for me to want to turn to takeaways! Food has always been my comfort since an early age and it's really hard to break the habit.

hobnobsmummy said:
Thanks Ladies, Just need a good kick up the bum. My Motivation is there just sometimes a little lacking. Only takes a stressful day for me to want to turn to takeaways! Food has always been my comfort since an early age and it's really hard to break the habit.

We have all clearly done the same & turned to food hey! Don't beat yourself up, draw a line & go for it now, we can all do this x

Weekends are an issue for me too so I have decided to up the exercise as much as possible to try to minimise the damage. Working well so far and I haven't given up alcohol!

KB x

Back