Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Might join exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by PinkMantha, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I normally do cd but the medical team has just come bak to my CDC and said I can't do it because of all the medication I'm on so I'm thinking of starting exante! Anyone here been on cd and swapped to exante? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    What if you get poorly due to the medication? There must be a reason they said no due to the meds? Exante is exactly like CD apart from no CDC or such varied flavours and because it is so similar I would be concerned about starting it for the same reasons you got turned down for the CD?

:( Sorry not much help I know!

4. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have just tx my CDC and told her about 3 meds I can come off which only leaves me on 2/3

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    As SummerRain said, Exante is just like CD. If youre not fit to do CD Id doubt youre fit to do Exante.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.