Mikey's back!

mikey

Silver Member
Hi all,

Blimey 28,493 unread posts since my last visit!

Well anyway I am back.

I just fell out of LL last July after 6.5 months.

My original target was to get to 13 stone and then go on to RTM. I only made it to 14 stone 3 - a loss of around 9 stone and so have never doe RTM.

I put on a couple of stone in the few months after stopping LL, but have managed to stabilise it at that.

Basically I am about 7 stone lighter than I was when I started LL in January 2008 and apart from 3 weeks in December, I have been off LL and eating real food for the last 11 months.

I hate to fail at anything though, and as I never completed the job, I will be restarting LL very soon - probably next week or the week after (we have some stuff arranged that I need to get through first). I have been meaning to restart for ages but keep putting it off as I really am very very bored with the packs - even after all this time.

I have a target for when I restart to weigh less than I did in December when I went for my weigh-in as I am sure my LLC will have expected me to have put on weight and I'd like to suprise her.

I have had a couple of friends start LL recently having seen the dramatic loss that I was able to achieve and I know that at least one of them has joined MiniMins - welcome JFR!

So sorry I have not been around - and I will try to post more

So.... sorry I have been away. I will try to be hear a bit more often and update you with how it is going. I'll start updating my ticker when I get to my lowest weight which will be a few weeks after starting again.

Good luck to you all and wishes for your success.

Cheers
Mike

Hi there
Sounds like you did good last time - good luck for this time!
Daisy x

Well done for making the decision to come back, I'm sure it wasn't easy. At least you know what you're letting yourself in for and what it involves.

Good luck with everything. You have done so well before so I'm sure you'll be able to do it again x x

Welcome back Mike & good luck getting the last bit of weight off :)

Welcome back Mikey, good luck with losing the last few stones you want to shed, it'll be gone in no time with LL :D

Hi BL - I just knew you'd be here still - and looking great by the photos too!

I haven't seen Corey for a while now but we are connected on Facebook and I send him a message every few months.

I should be around for a while now and have even been doing some spreadsheet work comparing nutritional data of Slimfast v LL - it is very interesting in fact and I'll share the info when I have it all done.

welcome back :)

ull do brill again as u did the first time im sure of it
xxx

welcome back mikey ,
im in a similar boat but im on lite , feeling good about making the decision to come back xxxx

Thanks girls,
Your support is great - best of luck to you too (though it doesn't take luck!!!)

Cheers
Mike

Hello Mikey

I've missed your "liitle man" walking,walking, walking Think of all the calories he's burnt off!!!
Good luck with finishing off the job.
Welcome back.:wave_cry:

Thanks SB, that is such a nice comment about my Avatar - I was thinking of changing him. but now I think he is here to stay!

Cheers
Mike

Hey Mikey welcome back, remember me, I am also back, this is my 2nd week now, i to never got to my goal and put on 3 stones on top, so need to shed quite a bit, good luck matey xx

Hi BL - I just knew you'd be here still - and looking great by the photos too!

I haven't seen Corey for a while now but we are connected on Facebook and I send him a message every few months.

I should be around for a while now and have even been doing some spreadsheet work comparing nutritional data of Slimfast v LL - it is very interesting in fact and I'll share the info when I have it all done.

Thanks Mikey!

Yeah, I think I am a "lifer" here!! LOL Keeps me on the striaght, and more importantly, narrow! ;)

THough I am finding less time to post lately, but still here!

Say hi to Corey next time you speak.write to him!

Its nice to see you back. Look forward to all your shared info.

xx

Hi slimseaa - of course I remember you!

It is like an old school reunion being back here - Best of luck with your weightloss - I hope you stay healthy this time and go the distance.

Cheers
Mike

I didnt know you last time, but well done on your loss and good luck with the final push xx

Back