Milestone!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi all!

I just really wanted to share this with you guys. I started with 155lbs to lose. I've been doing Lipotrim for 10 weeks and i now have 99lbs to lose!

less than 100lbs to lose for the first time in years!

absolutley thrilled, another 7 stone to go, should take about 7 months. can't wait!! xxx

congrats you have done amazing so far bet you are well chuffed with yourself

Wow. First of all I love the consistency in your weight loss. Bar the opening 2 weeks which is always BIG, they are within 2 lbs of each other eahc week. That shows real commitment. SO well done on that. Keep it up!!!

Yeh I am HW. I go to the LL place in Abbey Barn Road. What about you?

well i'm on lipotrim so a pharmacy run programme, i go to the pharmacy in penn. i live really near abbey barn road tho! just off kingsmead road. :)

what is this turning into the Bucks thread as i am just down the road from high Wycombe

Though I go to Abbey Barn, I live in Booker, near the Asda. Wherebouts are you Fisherman?

oh yeah i know booker, used to have a boyfriend that lived there and friends in sands so often lurking in your neighbourhood! also spend rather too much time at john lewis wishing i had loads of money to spend... dreaming.

Tell em bout it. I can walk to John Lewis in 5 minutes. Too much stuff not enough cash :(

just down the road in rainy Aylesbury

ahhhh Aylesbury, I used to have to make the trip up the 4010 every Monday.

i used to work in aylesbury about a year ago - right in the town centre in brook street - the recruitment agency.

thinking of moving there with the boyf actually as the house prices are so much more affordable than wycombe! xx

True. Its sitll a dump but at least its a cheap dump.

lol nice insult the town i was born and bought up in sulley

My apologies. But as we all know the town is not always a reflection of the people who are born and rbed there. Look at a butterflys humble beginnings!

Back