Military fitness

Angel19

Hi folks,

I'm signed up for a trial military fitness class on Thurs night. Excited but nervous at the same time as I'm very unfit. Has anyone else tried out a class?

Angel xx

I work at an army base, so get to use the gym there and have the advice of PTI's all the time.
Dont be frightened. Yes, you will be pushed, however, its to your ability.

x

Thanks Mrs V, I'm looking forward to it but a bit apprehensive as I'm pretty unfit. I'm doing it with a friend who's very fit so no doubt she'll be in a different group. It does look good fun though and that's what it should be about :)

Will let you know how it goes
Cheers
:D

it will hurt like hell and you will think, why did I do this? But afterwards you will realise what you did and say to yourself ,Do you know what I just did? I can do it !!!!

Keep going, try other classes and find the one that you enjoy the most

Just checked out some classes on the website https://www.britmilfit.com/index.aspx it looks scary but actually quite fun and more likely to keep you motivated than the gym. Need to get my ass back in gear with going to the gym or I will cancel membership and get to one of these classes!

xx

Thanks Guys, still pretty nervous but strangely excited lol.

AmyS, that's what I was thinking too, it looks like a good laugh. I'm going with my friend who's mega fit so no doubt she'll be in the advanced group. I can't run to save myself and the only exercise I do is walking the dog. :) Still, God loves a trier

Will let you know tomorrow night....wish me luck

xxx

Hiya,

Well i survived the trial class. It was pretty intense, but i loved it! It's a mix of jogging, exercises and fun group activities (carrying each other lol). I just worked at my pace. The only thing was it was just one instructor for the whole big group so not much individual feedback. He did say there is normally two though. Legs are a bit sore today though.

Xxxx

Hiya,

Well i survived the trial class. It was pretty intense, but i loved it! It's a mix of jogging, exercises and fun group activities (carrying each other lol). I just worked at my pace. The only thing was it was just one instructor for the whole big group so not much individual feedback. He did say there is normally two though. Legs are a bit sore today though.

Xxxx

Back