Milk and sandwich

Notebook

Hi
Looking for a quick breakfast - glass of low fat milkshake - anyone know about after effects?

2nd - Any low fat supermarket sanwiches or wraps that meet the limits?

Thanks

i dont know how you feel about maybe having something like a slim fast shake... ive had done slim fast along side xenical, and ive been fine, in fact there are a few who have the occasional shake to make up thier meals...

Milk itself, even in the full fat version, is with in the 5% rule, so therfore shouldnt give you any side effects, unless you have more than 15g of fat... which im sure a glass of milk wouldnt have that.. surely....
just depends on what you have with it.. if you throw in chocolate sauce, then you will have problems, but if you put some fruit like bananas, rasp, etc, and or fat free yoghurt, then you wont have any problems

re sandwiches, i cant help you on that im afraid... i dont eat shop brought sandwiches like that from supermarkets, as i fine it so much nicer to make your own, as then you know whats going in it. ive brought a lock n lock container and it keeps them nice and fresh if ive had to take them out anywhere :)

Back