Milk and sandwich

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Notebook, 30 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Notebook

Notebook Full Member

Hi
    Looking for a quick breakfast - glass of low fat milkshake - anyone know about after effects?

2nd - Any low fat supermarket sanwiches or wraps that meet the limits?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    i dont know how you feel about maybe having something like a slim fast shake... ive had done slim fast along side xenical, and ive been fine, in fact there are a few who have the occasional shake to make up thier meals...

Milk itself, even in the full fat version, is with in the 5% rule, so therfore shouldnt give you any side effects, unless you have more than 15g of fat... which im sure a glass of milk wouldnt have that.. surely....
    just depends on what you have with it.. if you throw in chocolate sauce, then you will have problems, but if you put some fruit like bananas, rasp, etc, and or fat free yoghurt, then you wont have any problems

re sandwiches, i cant help you on that im afraid... i dont eat shop brought sandwiches like that from supermarkets, as i fine it so much nicer to make your own, as then you know whats going in it. ive brought a lock n lock container and it keeps them nice and fresh if ive had to take them out anywhere :)

4. Notebook

Notebook Full Member

Thanks - and wow - look at you - sexy!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.