Milk in tea?

suemal

I'm hoping someone on here can help.Last time on CD one of the reasons I stopped was because of cups of tea.I know that's a bit sad but I don't really drink coffee or coke.Ill have a couple of coffees but I really hate the taste unless it's a latte.Now my question is if I have 2 or 3 cups of tea a day with milk will it kick me out of ketosis.I have my tea really strong so I don't use a lot of milk at all.I hope I can as even though I'm on day 5 I really miss my cuppa.

Hi Sue

Not too sure but I know cambridge did Sole Source + which was 4 packs and so much milk. If you look on the cambridge part of this board will tell you there.

Can't see it being much different for exante.

x x x

So long as youre not having milky tea you should be ok. Slim & Save actually have a milk allowance as part of their basic VLCD plan. Im the same as you I cant take tea or coffee black so have a drop of skimmed milk in it. Even if it did cost me a teeny amount of difference in my weight loss Id rather do that than give up the plan

That's what I was thinking,I'm only talking about 2/3 cups a day,but black coffee is MINGING I'll have it but it's making me a right miserable old moo.So before bed and once in the morn or I might just kill a family member :)

See if its a choice of milk or killing a family member personally Id go for the milk.....

The way I feel today with my 18 yr old daughter i would pass onthe milk a ha x x

Back