Milk

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Notebook, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Notebook

Notebook Full Member

Hi Guys
    Gearing up to loose some more weight - milk - low fat milkshakes - any problems?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Passiflora

Passiflora Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!

Diet:
    WW
    I don't drink milk, so can't comment if there are any side effects, but there is a post recently about the chocolate frijj milkshakes. Hope they're ok for you!

4. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been having cereal and tea and all that with skimmed milk and so far soo good..I'd imagine if you made one with skimmed milk it would be ok...?? Or my slimfast ones..they're pretty good. :)

5. *Emma

*Emma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've not had any problems with semi-skimmed milk on cereal. You could try the new 1% fat milk with the purple lid? That should be fine too. The slim fast milkshakes are probably best if you want a milkshake. Good luck with your weightloss! :)

6. Stellasmammy

Stellasmammy Full Member

Start Weight:
    77.1kg
    Current Weight:
    75.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    54.4kg
    Lost(%):
    1.9kg(2.47%)
    I have soya milk in my tea and on porridge, you can get it sweetened with apple juice if you don't like regular soya milk.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.