Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

MILK

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sambam81, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sambam81

sambam81 New Member

I have just started the diet but mixing the shakes with water are making me feel sick. if a add the 200ml of skimmed milk to the 3 packs a day, can i use this milk in the shakes instead of water?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Unless you are on SS +,

No, it will throw your calorie allowance off, you will lose weight slower and will be hungry as because your calories are above 800 a day you will not be in ketosis and find it a real struggle

Try making your shakes thinner. Split the packs in to 2 so you are having 6 mini meals a day or have a big 500 ml shake like I do.

Try them hot or ice cold too

If its tetras make them into a hot choc with some added water.

If you are on SS+ it will be 50mls of milk in each shake, and I don't know if that will make it for you. If so then fair enough go for it!

4. sambam81

sambam81 New Member

I'm on ss at mo but was just guna up it to ss+, as this is just the same as ss but with the milk am i right? having 2shake mixes and a ready made shake per day so i was thinking i'd be able to have 100ml of milk per shakes for the other 2

5. Lexie_dog

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    This is ss+

6. Lexie_dog

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Try making your shakes a bit thinner if the powdered ones that are giving you the heave, or try them hot. Much more palatable

7. sambam81

sambam81 New Member

ok ill give it a go thanks

8. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I made a banana one for my first shake and i practically heaved while trying to down it. In the end it was a hold the nose and get it down as fast as possible job.
    However having said that i found that keeping the water you make them with in the fridge, using ice-cubes as well and mixing them in a smoothie maker makes them really very nice and i enjoy them now. Hope you find a way to get through it. x

9. Lexie_dog

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I actually have most of my shakes hot. I could live on hot choc for 12 weeks no problem.

The vanilla one hot is nice too, adding in some coffee

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.