• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Milk

Hi Plums

I dont like the creamy taste of full fat, semi is good in my tea but I have skimmed with my breakfast because I really cant tell the difference as I have so little.

Of course as long as you stick within the 15g per meal guideline and each component has 5g fat per 100 you can eat what you like!

I bet you are pleased you can use it still!

Julie x

I've only ever used skimmed milk for the last couple of years. Even though full fat milk is still actually low fat, I can't abide the creaminess of it now.
xx

Perhaps you should head for the middle ground and use semi skimmed until your taste adjusts and then further on in your weight loss go to skimmed. One step at a time?

shazboo

'this time i'll do it!'
i use semiskimmed in my tea, but always have a pint of skimmed in the fridge for my cereal, its harder to taste then,

Hi guys,

Anyone who likes semi skimmed milk should try moo 1%. It only has the fat of skimmed milk but tastes like semi skimmed. Its a long life milk which does'nt need refrigerating until after you've opened it. I keep a few in the cupboard, therefore i never run out of milk. Even the kids like it ! Hope this helps, Julie xo

Plums

Thanks everyone! I think I'll give semi skimmed a go. I thought that lattes and things were going to be out of bounds but it seems not! Only as a treat though;)