Milkshake

jooloo

Silver Member
A bit random for the winter but I love milkshakes!
I just made one with a triple chocolate skinny cow ice cream lolly, 2 tsp of cocoa powder (although i reckon a tsp was left in the bottom of the blender so 1 would do), 250mls of milk and some sweetener.
I reckon that is 5.5 syns + 1 HEa (or 5 with 1 tsp cocoa) and it's gorgeous!!

thanks for sharing :)
wonder if u could do a banana one with one of those flavoured hot chocolate things :)

i love milkshakes and sometimes use another a choice ( i do green and red days btw ) and mix sugar free cordial in with it to make a syn free shake :D xx

another good idea mmm makes me want milkshake!

OMG so i could have syn free lime milkshake as long as i use my hex A for it LOL i know what im having 2mo as my treat mid morning :D

lol mmm sounds good i will have to try something strawberry ish :)
i like ur signature about choosing to be slimmer, its very..i dont know the word... inspiring :)

OMG so i could have syn free lime milkshake as long as i use my hex A for it LOL i know what im having 2mo as my treat mid morning :D

yep :D thats what i so and summer fruit is quite nice as is tropical and as i do green/red days i can have 2 HEA's :D:D:D xx

yep :D thats what i so and summer fruit is quite nice as is tropical and as i do green/red days i can have 2 HEA's :D:D:D xx

so u use sugar free squash and ur hex a of milk? whats the tropical like? sounds different! :)
x

I do red and green days too :D so im now waiting for chips, chicken savory rice, curry sauce and a MAHOOOSIVE 1 1/2 hex a's on a lime milkshake. even added a lil green food coll so it feels like the old school crusha stuff heehee x x

I just had some milk allowance left and fancied milkshake so I added some sf raspberry jelly powder into the cold milk and gave it a stir. It was lovely, didnt have any strawberry one here. The cordial idea is fab. Must try!

Back