Millionth time lucky!!!

rachael1664

Hi all

Well I have used Lipotrim several times and NOW I am in the right mind set!!! The first time I did it was a success for 2 weeks but every time after that I've failed miserably and put more weight on. My weight is now effecting everything, I'm 30 and I have pain in my hips, my breathing is heavy, I've started to snore and none of my clothes fit. I've just returned from a weeks camping and it was horrendous rolling around on the floor trying to get up. Also the cliff walks were not enjoyable due to me being so bloody unfit!! Yeti I continued to eat more cream teas!!! I am also sick of messing up a diet and then thinking sod it ill start again on Monday. So I am purposefully starting tomorrow (Tuesday).

My main concerns are the first 3 days without a fizzy drink (the headaches are horrific) plus my cravings for chocolate, crisps and McDonald's are going to have to be stomped on!!!

What am I doing differently this time?? I have taken measurements from my neck, bust, right arm, waist, hips, right thigh and right calf. So if I have a small loss one week I can look at my inch loss for motivation. I have also taken a picture of myself in my underwear and keep it in my purse. I intend on looking at it every time I am tempted. Finally I have started a diary this time, even if I just come here for a distraction or a good old rant (I know I will need it for the first 3 days). I am also a community nurse so the temptation is going to be ALL around me, so I've bought a little hand whisk so there's NO excuses!!!

Here's to a bloody determined journey and feel free to jump on the journey with me and I will keep you all posted on my first day tomorrow!!!

Rachael

Good luck Rachael,

You know what to do, you've had your fun (yummy cream teas!!), now it's time to get down to business. I've been at it for almost a week now (well, 6 days) and the support and great encouragement here is great, so keep posting and keep letting us know how you're getting on. Be strong and remember all your motivation and goals. And just think... there is actually no other way of losing more weight, quicker than what you're doing right now :D

DAY 1 - well I didn't start when I intended despite all of my preparations I wasn't prepared enough and kept diving through that evil drive through!!! But on Saturday my head was in it!!! I was working at a military show and took everything with me. The day started with me following my colleagues with my tail between my legs whilst they all went to get a bacon butty!!! I managed ok with my bottle of water, then I went on to kick my bosses arse on the children's inflatable obstacle course. My energy levels were fine and I had lots of time to drink my water and I felt fine. I sat mixing my milkshake whilst everyone ate burgers and fish and chips around me but again I coped ok. Day one finished a success!!!! And actually very easy!!

DAY 2 - this was horrendous!!!!!!!!!! I stuck with it but I was so irritable, had the biggest cravings and I had the biggest sulk on ever!!! I told my husband not to let me out of his sight!!! Both my husband and step son had dominoes for dinner too :-/ I have restarted several times and I had never known it this tough lol but I got through it and went to bed stupidly early!!!!

DAY 3 - was again a very tough day, I was driving in the community and I found myself having a little debate as I passed McDonald's and even thought about not taking my purse to work. But I wanted to tackle my nemesis and decided to go into McDonald's and use the toilet and I'm proud to say I didn't buy anything :) :) :) I couldn't find my password to come onto minimins so decided to phone my husband and talk myself out of lots of urges to do something stupid. My head was all over the place and I even struggled to find little words! Which when you work with people with dementia can cause problems. I got through it and decided I was going for a little run despite being exhausted. So I ran 1.42 miles steadily and go home and slept lol

DAY 4 - today I thought I was ok this morning but again I found myself having little debates with myself. It was as thou I genuinely had a little devil on my shoulder telling me to eat crap. But I steered away and have felt very unsociable and very tired today. I got home from work and I thought back about today and all day I have really struggled taking my shakes. I have gagged at lot that has gone in including water. Then it all became clear ToTM has arrived. I thought it was never normally this hard but I've never struggled this much. I have also been feeling sorry for myself today lol but I'm determined to take it a day at a time and I'm planning on running again tonight :-/

how brave are you going into mcdonalds?! i went shopping in tesco last night and i was struggling not to pick up food for myself :(
14.5lbs in the first week is brilliant
keep at it x

DAY 5 - has been much much easier. I started work a little later so I had my breakfast later which meant a later lunch but I feel good. I even drove through McDonald's as a tester and treated myself to a bottle of water oooooooooo lol I've taken shellyboot's advice and had a litre of water before 12, then one before 4 and I'm now on my 3rd lt :) I've had a little head ache and strangely enough the more water I drink the drier my mouth feels :-/ I've had more energy today and I've not felt as vacant as I have done previously. I felt myself getting a little constipated so I've added fibre clear to each shake now to help me. Being a nurse I'm obsessed with bowel movements :) I can feel my clothes a little looser on me but I've no idea how much be lost until Friday!! Fingers crossed!!

Oh Rachael you and I sound the same, I love McDonalds, Diet Coke and crisps. Ive been to McDonalds 3 times with the family and had...... Water :angeldevil: The cravings have had are unreal and I am on day 15, I am going to refeed next week and use 2 Maintenace products and one healthy meal, as I am going on Hols and then when I come back I will perhaps do the whole TFR for a month.

Keep at it girl, it is tough going, but we are all in this together :girlpower:

Oh Rach its so hard when u love a good munch at a bag of crisps lol. I lost 12lbs on Xenical in 2 months and ive lost 9lbs in 2 weeks on lipotrim. Im in my 3rd week:)

DAY 6 - well I've been locked in doors with colleagues today and obviously has to explain what I was doing when people questioned why I had brought out my electric mixer when they went for lunch lol lots of support though and no one telling me how in natural it is (which my mum keeps telling me). Woke up feeling dreadful with a sore throat, tired despite being in bed by 9pm and generally lethargic. Considered taking a well woman vitamin but was scared it'd take me out of ketotis, also I can't really take tablets especially with water lol crap for a nurse i know!!! Felt ok when I eventually got to work but still visiting the toilet alot more than I would like. I've been using fibre clear with every shake (again being a nurse I'm obsessed with bowel movements) finally had a little bowel movement (sorry for graphic details) and feel ok. One feeling that doesn't seem to be clearing is that I feel quite vacant and empty minded. I almost feel in a parallel universe and often find myself staring into space. I'm also yawning more and more. Again I hope I perk up after TOTM!!
Well hubby and family have had several take always including Chinese and dominoes this week due to shifts and I have made several toilet stops in McDonald's. and all this without cheating showing I don't need to eat like a horse, the discipline is there!!!
Also popped to tesco to get my nails done and cheer myself up and did a little food shop, found that very hard because I usually always buy myself something to eat and drink for after my shop.
Weigh day tomorrow, hopefully it will egg me on to continue torturing myself.

Rach another 2 stone if i can:)

Good luck chick with weigh in x I guess ive been lucky apart from few light headaches the 1st few days have had no probs. It will get better

Back