Milly's diary!

milly75

Hello!

Right just introduced myself and joined the Christmas challenge thread so I thought the next step should really be my diary. This is probably the reason why I don't manage to stick to anything for long...I need to focus!

My main reasons for starting again are health reasons. 7 and a half months after my little one was born and I am still in a lot of discomfort in my pelvis. I need to lose weight and get more mobile. The thought of my daughter going to school and me still being like this fills me with dread. I have a 12 yr old too and I lost a lot of weight when he went to school but unfortunately I am a comfot eater and the last few years have not been kind.

:devilangel:

So I need to get started with this, in total I think I probably want to lose just under 8stone. I am 20st 4lb (have to check tomorrow) and at 5'9 I thnk I look best at 12 - 13 stone. But obviously I need to look at it in small targets first. The first target is to get to under 20st. Just a small one to give me a boost. I will then be looking at it in 7lb blocks. Hoping to lose 2stone by Christmas.

My only form of exercise right now is on my Wii Fit. I struggle to go out on my own a lot so until I am feeling better I want to do at least 30 mins a day.

Anyway I hope to keep feeling as positive as I do today!
Forgot to add, I can have 29 points per day, plenty!

Last edited:
Right now to the food!

Friday 12th September

Breakfast
Oatsosimple (golden syrup)
Milk
3 points

Lunch
WW Cheese puffs
Cup of soup (Tescos Healthy ones) x2
Wholemeal salad sandwich with cream cheese
5.5 points

Afternoon Snack
Crispbreads, ww caramel bar, 1 pink and white
4 points

Dinner (16.5 left)
Lasagne
Jkt potato
1oz cheese
Salad
12.5 points

Total = 25/29

Last edited:
I have to say if I had 29 points to eat (I have 19) I'd just eat a few extra chocolate bars! :p

So it's a good thing you're eating a big dinner instead :)

Good luck x

Morning!

Yes lol I would be quite happy eating the choc bars instead. My main problem is snacking in the evening.....and crisps:eek:
If I can bulk up my evening meal hopefully I will stop snacking. Also once I indulge....I always go totally mad and don't stop:cry:

This weekend I have been absolutely shocking. I was taken away for a surprise weekend and I gave in to temptation:break_diet:

Luckily I don't seem to have done any damage weightwise and I did a fair bit of walking too. So, back to it today..I already feel like a complete failure but I so want to lose 2 stone for Christmas:sigh:

Breakfast
Oat so simple golden syrup
milk

3 points

Lunch
WW rolls and cream cheese x2 (with salad)
Crisps
2 x ww lemon cake

10 points

Dinner

Paella

10.5 points

Snacks

vodka
crisps

Total points = 30 so +1 :break_diet:

Last edited:
16th Sept