Milly's Slimmm diary

milly75

Hello all!

I thought I might start a new diary as today I am starting on the Slimmm shakes. I did ok on CS shakes but price wise it was a bit of a nightmare. So, my delivery from Approved Foods came on Thursday and I have spent a few days preparing myself to start. I have around 17 weeks worth of shakes so no excuses:eek:

I do have a lot of weight to lose unfortunately and it will certainly take me a lot longer than 17 weeks but I hope to have made a dent in the amount to lose by the time I need to make another order.

Shakes shoul be ideal for me as I have an extremely physical job and rarely get around to eating at breaks so fingers crossed I will find some self control from somewhere and sort myself out.

To keep things more interesting I am going to look at Slimming World's Red day meals for my evening meal as last time I mainly had omellettes and it got a little dull. So :cross:

I have lost 1 stone 6 so far but seem to be sticking I have a lot more to go. Help,!!! I was so pleased wit my loss so far but now it getting me down. I am new to these forums xx​

5 weeks in of Slimmm so far for me an 1st8lb loss so pretty happy! i have not really changed my evening meals that much if i am honest and had a few currys over the weeks at weekend etc so the weight loss could be better!! but i keep getting told dont let the weight come off too quick?? i have been excersising most days which im sure must be helping!! 6mile cycle and play badminto for an hour on tuesdays!

I also same as you twinklesparkle am feeling good!! i dont actually mind the shakes!! think they taste really good!! the mocha ones hot in the morning are very nice and the berries -these are def both my favourites!

hi
I have also lost 1st 8lbs and do feel better in myself. Thanks for the advice about having the mocha ones hot cos i never thought about it. xx

Back