• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MIM

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
I had a sweet one.........never made it before.....I am seriously well impressed :D

They are fantastic aren't they? An absolute revolution to carb restricted eating

Marysu

Silver Member
Had a chocolate one this morning with loads of whipped cream... Drool..... :)

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
Anyone ever make the pancake version? I just tried it and it was a disaster lol - overcooked one side but not strong enough to flip the other...stuck it in the microwave so it will at least be edible :)

But had a cinnamon and ginger one yesterday with butter, scrumptious!

Cinta

Silver Member
I leave out the splenda/syrup & cinnamon & make a savoury one. Lovely toasted with cheese, marmite or peanut butter on :D

love the MIM even taken them cold and buttered in a tuppaware box for a snack at work as well

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
I made a herb one (which actually made two muffin shaped ones) toasted for brekkie this morning - lovely! :)

I'm going to make a whole lot up tonight and freeze them, because I read on one of the threads that flaxseed can go off?

Susie x

I hadn't either, although it says on the pack to keep refridgerated once opened. :brainfart:

OH now scoffing his very first MIM (and I had a little piece buttered). They're fab! Can't wait to experiment with flavours!

I have just had my other half with mascapone cheese on and it is sooooooooo lush - prob a bit high in carbs for induction but something to look forward to later on ladies and gents
Bren xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins - Recipes 0
Atkins - Recipes 1
Atkins Diet 6
Atkins Diet 4
Atkins Diet 13