MIM

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........just made a MIM....fantastic :D

I had a sweet one.........never made it before.....I am seriously well impressed :D

They are fantastic aren't they? An absolute revolution to carb restricted eating

Had a chocolate one this morning with loads of whipped cream... Drool..... :)

Anyone ever make the pancake version? I just tried it and it was a disaster lol - overcooked one side but not strong enough to flip the other...stuck it in the microwave so it will at least be edible :)

But had a cinnamon and ginger one yesterday with butter, scrumptious!

I leave out the splenda/syrup & cinnamon & make a savoury one. Lovely toasted with cheese, marmite or peanut butter on :D

love the MIM even taken them cold and buttered in a tuppaware box for a snack at work as well

love the MIM even taken them cold and buttered in a tuppaware box for a snack at work as well
Ah thanks, I was just looking around on here to see if you should eat them straight away. I'm gonna prepare the dry ingredients tonight then add the egg and butter in the morning, zap it then take it to work :)

I just made a cinnamon one for tomorrows snacks. It is shouting at me from the kitchen but will just have to wait for me lol
Bren xx

I made a herb one (which actually made two muffin shaped ones) toasted for brekkie this morning - lovely! :)

I'm going to make a whole lot up tonight and freeze them, because I read on one of the threads that flaxseed can go off?

Susie x

I hadn't either, although it says on the pack to keep refridgerated once opened. :brainfart:

OH now scoffing his very first MIM (and I had a little piece buttered). They're fab! Can't wait to experiment with flavours!

I have just had my other half with mascapone cheese on and it is sooooooooo lush - prob a bit high in carbs for induction but something to look forward to later on ladies and gents
Bren xx

Back