Mince Pie Hi Fi Bars

I can't wait to try these, my consultant told us about them last week. I hope she has the tasters she promised tonight :p

Yesterday was my naughty day and today is a fresh start, but I had all 3 of them last night as I won them as part of the raffle. They are delicious!

I just had to do a search for these bad boys :) We just had a xmas taster session....people had made mini mince pies which were amezing....however these are just as good!!! You can basically have something that tastes as good as a mince pie as a HEB! WOwwwwwwwwww :) I love them! I am about to tuck into mine now :)

Mince Pie HiFi bars ...

Oh. My. God.

Be warned ... they are so delicious you will not be able to eat just one.

Put aside two HEbs and 6 syns before you get a pack cos you're gonna eat them all in one go.

Like I did tonight :D:D:D

i soooooooooooo cant wait to try these! i couldnt go to class this week so havent seen them yet.

I won the raffle this week and got a pack of these included, can't wait to try them now :) am gonna have one with lunch.

they are lovely!
we were able to taste them last night and i bought 2 packets straight after!
then i won a pack in the raffle!!

ate one while sat at the train station in the rain this morning lol

I LOVe mince pies, and hi fi bars. I have a very sweet tooth.

BUT....

These mince pie hifi's are DISGUSTING!!!! Totally blergh, and Im not a person to dislike things its very unusual. Really sickly sweet with a taste of fake sherry or something in them.

Bit disappointed as I was really looking fwd to trying them, ahhh well shall stick to choc orange which are yummy ;)

I tried mine today for mid morning snack and Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyy :) Will definately stock up :)

my consultant has not even mentioned these or a xmas taster session :( i havent missed a week either, she did mention a xmas party in december is that the same as the taster do you think?

Last edited:
we're having our xmas party tomorrow, which includes a taster!!

what are the syn values and how many can you have as a b choice.x

I think it is 5 syns per bar and you can have one as a HEB on EE and two on Green and Red.

I had my first for lunch today and I did like it but can't say it reminded me that much of mince pies.

I've never liked mince pies so I didn't really enjoy it :(

I wonder if they'll bring out chocolate yule log flavour? Wishful thinking!

Back