Mince pie receipes

Hello everyone.....

I LOVE mince pies and was wondering if anyone know of any slimming world friendly mince pie receipes - i dont mind baking and having a go....... any ideas???

Thanks!!!

mince tarts fry light for spraying
for pastry
227gplain flour pinch of salt
113g margarine or butter
cold water for mixixng
for filling
16 level tablespoons mincemeat
1 leavel tablespoon icing for dusting
oven on 190
make pastry sife flour add salt add butter gently rub in with fingers add water to mix rest 30 mints in frige

roll out thinly on a lightly floured surface cut out 32 rounds with 3 in
cutter divide mincemeat between pastry cases
roll out remaining pastry cut some little stars use to decorate the top
bake in oven for about 15 mins
until pastry is crisp
and lightly coloured cool and dust lightly with icing
3 and half syns each the tarts can be frozen

hope this helps :) do a search there is a few recipies out there this one is out the sw xmas book:)

Scan Bran Mince Pies

20 scan bran (10 sins)
3 eggs
3 level tbsp mixed spice
1 level tbsp cinnamon
4 level tbsp sweetener
6 level tbsp mincemeat (16 sins)
Fry-light

Method

Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180c, 350f
Break scan bran into small pieces and pour over some boiling water, cover and leave to soften.

Break up with a fork and add a little more water if some pieces are still not soft.

Beat the eggs and mix in the mixed spice and sweetener. Pour over the scan bran, mix well add the mincemeat.

Spray a little fry-light onto a baking sheet. Form the mixture into 26 rounds with 2 spoons or bake in paper cups.

Bake for 45 minutes.

Makes 26 … 1 syn each!

I bought scan bran in holland and barret, i looked and looked then my husband saw them the reason i didnt see them was they were scandanavian bran but has slimming world on packet.

Use filo pastry and fry light each layer put 2 - 3 layers in baking tins then add mincemeat and bake for 5 mins longer!! not sure on syns value.

also make ur own mincemeat using low sugar marmalade and ur dried fruits :D

Use filo pastry and fry light each layer put 2 - 3 layers in baking tins then add mincemeat and bake for 5 mins longer!! not sure on syns value.

also make ur own mincemeat using low sugar marmalade and ur dried fruits :D

I'll see if i can dig out my old recipe and convert it into syns for ya :D

Back