1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by avisk, 16 July 2010 Social URL.

1. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    There have been a couple of threads about mince in the last few days.

I did some research in Waitrose today.

Beef mince - they have ordinary, which is 20% fat, lean which is 10% fat, and extra lean which is 5% fat

Lamb mince - they have ordinary which is 20% fat, and lean which is 10% fat. I didn't see any extra lean.

Veal mince - 15% fat

Pork mince - they have ordinary (but I don't know the fat content because there was none on the shelf - it had all disappeared because it was on special offer) and lean at 8% fat.

Turkey breast mince - 0.8% fat

Hope this is of some use. I know that not everyone shops in Waitrose, but that's where I went today, so that's the information you are getting!!

I'll probably go to Tesco some time next week, so I will check there as well.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.