Mind if I join you

Dan8317

Hi all. I'm a serial diet switcher and when it comes to clubs know them all. However I'm so fed up of jumping from one to another with my weight increasing I've decided to go back to basics. I've joined rosemary conley online, calorie counting, for a year hoping it'll help keep me on track and hoping by utilising this site a bit more I can finally make some progress in my weightloss.

Good luck everyone,
Dan

Hi --- :happy096: welcome to Calorie Counting.

I used to go to Rosemary Conley classes before she went bust (she is just a name now, she was bought out by some company) and lost my weight. I tried SW but put weight on with all the "free" foods. :)

Don't know if the site is still the same but they used to have some good info and recipes on there - not been on it for ages.

Anyway good luck with your weight loss.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. My first official day is tomorrow and I'm looking at about 6stone to lose in total . I really struggle with sticking with one diet so hoping that by signing up for the year it should help stop me.

Hope you don't mind me asking but how much did you lose on rc and over what time frame? I'm hoping to lose 2st by august when I go on holidays.

Thanks again
Dan

I lost 2lbs a week eating 1200 cals a day. I weighed 11st 6lbs - lost 2st.4lbs in 18 weeks. I also walked 10,000 steps a day and 3 exercise classes per week.
If you want to do a gentle walk to start off with have a look on youtube for Linda Sansone walk at home - just put her name in search and lots come up. There is a 1 mile one which is good as a starter, do as little or as much of it as you want to do.

Back