Mind made up - starting on Friday!!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi everyone!! Particularly you patient lot who have watched me umm and ahh about lipotrim vs gastric band for a week!!

I have decided to start lipotrim on friday (pharmacist can't see me until thursday evening - grr :mad:) and see how i get on, (for those that didnt see my last post i lost about 6 stone last time) and if it is successful i will defer my next appointment with the WLS clinic until i am 300% sure what i'm doing.

So whoop whoop here we go guys, i'm gonna be healthy and happy in no time!!!!

Soooo Excited!!

Sarahxxxx

Yay welcome to the club. I too was seriously considering a gastric band or stapling my gob shut :giggle: I am so pleased that I went for this diet, it's that miracle weight loss programme that I've been searching for, for so long. I've tried so many different ways to shift the weight, but non of them have worked like this and non of them have made me find the willpower needed like I have right now. Stick with it girl, you can do it :D

Hi Sarah, Friday will be the start of the rest of your life, you can do it girlie!

Welcome aboard the Lipotrain. It will work for you and you can do it.

Great decision girl!!! you will not be disappointed, and we are all here for those tricky moments,

xXX

Fridays are my weigh-in days too. Good luck!! Welcome to the LT train!! WHo-woo!!!

A fantastic decision... Good luck, keep us updated:)

Good for you - Great news.
You are in control again and you know you can do it.

You wont regret your decision Sarah. Good luck for your Friday start, it's a great day to start as your Friday weigh-ins spur you on for the weekend. xx :):)

Great decision Sarah. You will be dropping weight in no time. Best diet ever!

Ditto everyone's posts here. LT requires willpower to start but is far less invasive than the surgical option - and after W2 you really do go on autopilot. I'm finding that I really don't mind black tea now - which is unbelievable!

Great decision! You know you can do it ... look forward to seeing how you get on.

Back