Another newbie starting on Friday 19/04/2013

anglouwoo

Hi everybody :wavey:
I ordered my mixed bumper packs earlier on today, expecting them tomorrow and will be joining you all on TS on Friday morning. I ordered 8 weeks worth as I wanted to try the Pasta but also the shakes too - should keep me committed knowing how much I spent if nothing else. Dreading the weigh in but hopefully it will be the last time ever I see that number on the scales.

I did Lipotrim last year for just over 5 months and lost 7 stones in that time, but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of maintenance support and that, when teamed up with an unorthodox house move and no kitchen for the first two weeks, a long weekend/blowout in London and being really poorly over Christmas meant it all kind of went belly up and old habits have returned with a vengeance! :break_diet:

6 months on from all that happening, we are pretty settled now in the new place, but I have regained 5 stones of that 7 stone loss. I am mentally ready to get going again and can't see a reason why I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the maintenance when I get to goal.
Exante doesn't seem to be as ludicrously restrictive as Lipotrim, has tons more choice, and looking at the website, seems a lot more supportive and ready to help you maintain the weight loss.
I know all Mini-minners are great support too and I'm really looking forward to posting my journey on here and reading all your diaries too :D

Last day tomorrow of having complete disregard for my diet and will prepare for the big change on Friday. I know the first few days are hard until you hit ketosis and I remember on Lipotrim, those first few days were more of a mental challenge than a physical one. I did it last year, so I hope I can do it again this year, fingers crossed.

Ang x

Good luck with your weight loss journey! I started yesterday and am feeling positive ~ everyone says first few days are always hardest but I found if really easy ~ fingers crossed all days will fly by like this:) x

Good luck with the start on Friday, you sound very determined.

Good Luck Simi, and thank you Moshermum. I hope I have a first week loss like yours - fingers crossed :0)

Good luck and how has your first day been x

Back