Snacks mini cornish pasties

imthatguy

I sometimes struggle when bored and i feel like eating...and to find somethin to just snack on thats quite filling is often hard for me....bt i made these today and they did the trick...so yummy and very filling :)...also really easy to make so total bonus!

This is the recipe i used...the one.i found said use tinned corned.beef but i substituted it for extra lean mince...

1 pack extra lean mince
1 large onion
Swede
2 carrots
1 potato
2 bovril beef stock cubes
Salt and pepper
Wholemeal pitta
1 egg

Firstly u dice the swede, carrot, potato and onion and place in a sauce pan with the stock (to cover)
When cooked remove the veg but keep the stock.
Fry the mince until brown and add a ladel of the stock at a time until absorbed.
Once you add the final ladel of stock to the mince return the veg to.the pan and cook until the liquid has gone. Season to taste.
Toast the pitta bread to make it easier to open. Fill with a little of the mince mixture and fasten with cocktail stick.
Brush with egg and bake in oven (gas mark 6) until brown.

Free if.using pitta as you hexB on ee

I kno this mix makes alot of the fillin bt i was cookin for more than one....and it was reli tasty so will be havin more pasties this week lol.

Hope that helps :)

Sounds really nice. I made some cornish pasties with the smash pizza dough and filled it with chilli mince it was gorgeous and becomes completely free on EE plan x

Back