Mini Morgan- hopefully!

Morgan1 said:
Well week 3 is over!! Lost 3lb this week which is what I'd ideally like to loose each week so I'm pleased with that! Few inches off this week too which is brilliant and family comments about noticing a difference are spurring me on.

I've been a little bored of the meals recently but I think it's because I've eaten all my favourites and have a week left of things that are ok, I've ordered next months food early so I can begin to mix it up again. I'm hoping to be out of the 15s very very soon!

Fab news. Well done you :)

Three pound is great. I hope I can settle into a 3lb a week pattern that way you can think its nearly a stone a month! WOW!

Another week done and another 3.75lb lost! I'm 15.1 now and really hoping to break the 14 barrier next week.

I've found this week really tough, work has been hard going and each night i've really wanted to chillout with a glass of wine and a comforting hotpot or slow cooker meal. I'm realising more than ever that I use food as a comfort which isn't always the best thing to do! However, now that i've survived the week I am hopeful that having survived the stress and the 'wants' i'll be able to keep going.

I was planning on having a weeks break towards the end of October but at the rate i'm going i'll be approaching the 13's and that may inspire me to carry on without the break. We will see.

Hope you are all doing well, until next week!
:)

Morgan1 said:
Another week done and another 3.75lb lost! I'm 15.1 now and really hoping to break the 14 barrier next week.

I've found this week really tough, work has been hard going and each night i've really wanted to chillout with a glass of wine and a comforting hotpot or slow cooker meal. I'm realising more than ever that I use food as a comfort which isn't always the best thing to do! However, now that i've survived the week I am hopeful that having survived the stress and the 'wants' i'll be able to keep going.

I was planning on having a weeks break towards the end of October but at the rate i'm going i'll be approaching the 13's and that may inspire me to carry on without the break. We will see.

Hope you are all doing well, until next week!
:)

Because this diet is long term- even with the fast loss it takes ages- I'd have the break at the end of October but I'd stay carb free? That way you'll slip back in easier... Otherwise you might get into November and start to wobble with Christmas so close.... Only a thought :)

That's a good idea, I don't want to go crazy on the week off but I'd like some normal foods, like a banana, a small bit of cheese maybe some lamb or slimming world style roast potatoes lol may give me the strength to get through to December.

Staying carb free is a good idea though!

If you've planned a break have it enjoy, don't stress the gain and get back on plan

I've found its easier if you stay in ketosis. But no problem in having a full break and then returning. It's a marathon not a sprint so to speak!!

During the five months I've had carby nights off and struggled to get back on with things. I stayed in ketosis on holiday which I found a lot easier.

Do what's best for you hun. Sw roast tattys sound a perfect week off treat

Xxx

RebekahR said:
If you've planned a break have it enjoy, don't stress the gain and get back on plan

I've found its easier if you stay in ketosis. But no problem in having a full break and then returning. It's a marathon not a sprint so to speak!!

During the five months I've had carby nights off and struggled to get back on with things. I stayed in ketosis on holiday which I found a lot easier.

Do what's best for you hun. Sw roast tattys sound a perfect week off treat

Xxx

I did a whole week in Portugal last summer carb free and found it easier to back on the packs when I got back... But I do love spuds... In any form :-/

It's nearly weigh day!! Hopefully i'll have broken into the 14s this week. I've been shopping today and have found my target dress to aim for. Hopefully size 12 by Christmas. Lets see what tomorrow brings... :)

Morgan1 said:
It's nearly weigh day!! Hopefully i'll have broken into the 14s this week. I've been shopping today and have found my target dress to aim for. Hopefully size 12 by Christmas. Lets see what tomorrow brings... :)

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Well what a busy few weeks! Up early for the F1 so I can update this early too. I managed 4lb last week and another 3.5 this week. Very happy with that as it seems to be consistent.

Today means I am officially 6 weeks through so this is the 6 week count down now which is great, not finding this diet particularly hard but I do find it boring! I've sorted myself a meal plan to get me thought this week which includes:
attempting the cauli rice for chicken curry tomorrow,
chicken mushroom pasta with broccoli and asparagus on Tuesday,
chilli lettuce tacos Wednesday,
chicken salad Thursday,
cooked breakie Friday for tea of scrambled eggs mushrooms, spring onions and a bit of spinach
and omelette Saturday when visiting family.

Now it's getting colder i'll start having my chocolate shakes as hot chocolates too. :)

I hope you're all going strong too!

Well done hun your doing great, will be in those size 12 in no time :)

Cauliflower rice is lovely enjoy

Have a good day x

Thanks Rebekah, it's going to be my first time trying it so hopefully I don't mess it up lol

5lb off this week! Best week for a while :)

Morgan1 said:
5lb off this week! Best week for a while :)

Fabulous weight loss!! Wow! Well done you :)

Thanks Annie! Been a tough week and one of my pets died yesterday so I'm feeling proud that I kept going. 5 weeks to go!

Morgan1 said:
Thanks Annie! Been a tough week and one of my pets died yesterday so I'm feeling proud that I kept going. 5 weeks to go!

Sad times can break us all :(

But a focus can keep our minds busy too. Five weeks is fab x

Back