Mini Valentines challenge

Very suprised I lost this week seeing as I drunk a fair bit on Friday (oh the woe's of being a student!) and ate loads of crap (stayed at my boyfriends uni and he doesn't seem to buy ANY healthy food, which is really unfair as he is underweight... men.)

But I lost 2lb. So very pleased with that :) Sa89 5lb's is amazing! Well done! :)

Everyone's doing so well ^_^

Vicky -6lb +1lb, -1lb
Vodevil - 7lb
Shanny24 - 6lb
Dreamingmaid -9lb 2lb lost 7lb to go
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 13lb to go
Vegetarian - 10lb 1lb lost 9lb to go
Kerry-Ann - 14lb 5lb lost 9lb to go

Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb

Good luck this week everyone :) x

Tried hard this week but still no loss =[

Vicky -6lb +1lb, -1lb
Vodevil -7lb: sts
Shanny24 - 6lb
Dreamingmaid -9lb 2lb lost 7lb to go
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 13lb to go

Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb

Don't be sad Vodevil, at least you haven't put on :) And next week you'll probably loose loads :) x

Well done on all your losses girls. Just half a pound for me this week but it headed in the right direction:)

Vicky -6lb +1lb, -1lb
Shanny24 - 6lb
Dreamingmaid -9lb 2.5lb lost 6.5lb to go
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 13lb to go

Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb

Hi everyone, think I'm a bit late with this but I'd like to lose 8lb by valentines (to look sexy in some nice undies!!)

Haven't had my first weigh in yet, due to do it on Thursday, fingers crossed!

Vicky -6lb +1lb, -1lb
Shanny24 - 6lb
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 13lb to go
Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb
Klizw - 8lb

Good luck everyone!

Hello Klizw :) I am sure you'll fit perfectly into your undies! Good luck :) x

Fingers crossed for us tristens girl!!

Kerry Ann - I cant accept your request it says I have insufficient privileges or something :-S

x

Had my first weigh in this morning and gained a pound :mad: gonna have to work really hard this week! Hope everyone's getting on ok x

Vicky -6lb +1lb, -1lb
Shanny24 - 6lb
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 13lb to go
Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb. +1lb
Klizw - 8lb

Had my first weigh in today, lost 4lbs, really chuffed, 12 to go! I'm not having my treat tonight because my other half is coming home from work on Sat so we will go out for tea. Getting my hair all chopped off today so that is my reward. I think I'll up my goal to 10lbs by valentines, so another 6 to go.

Vicky -6lb +1lb, -1lb
Shanny24 - 6lb
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 13lb to go
Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb. +1lb
Klizw - 10lb, -4 = 6lbs to go

Hope the weigh in hasn't got you down too much Bubbles, just keep going and you'll get there

x

-4!! That's fantastic well done! :D

I wont be weighing in on Monday because firstly I have a three hour exam that day and I think I should worry about that more... and secondly I am not dieting for the next week because I think I should eat more then 1000 cal's to keep my energy levels and concentration up. No doubt I will put on weight after this week but that's fine because I will have all the time in the world to burn it off.

Good luck to everyone weighing in for the next seven days. You'll be great :)

x

Forgot to report on wednesday so here goes... really startig to cheese me off now but im trying hard. Determined to lose anoter lb or 2 sometime soon.

Vicky -6lb +1lb, -1lb, STS
Shanny24 - 6lb
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 13lb to go
Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb. +1lb
Klizw - 8lb

Hi
Just found this forum so joining this topic a bit late but it might keep me on track!

I have got 3stones to lose by the summer so am going to aim high with hopefully a 10lb loss by 14th Feb.

Shanny24 - 6lb
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 13lb to go
Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb. +1lb
Klizw - 8lb
Jenniferyellowhat - 10lbs

I have only lost two pound since xmas and as I gained 5 I don't really consider it a success, yesterday I had a 1000 cals, admittedly most of it was taken up by bread but I have to wonder if I have a wheat intolerence or something?? I just can't lose any weight even tho I'm starving and on a 1000 cals... I can't up my cals as I did that over xmas and now have even more to loose :(

Keep at it serafyn! I'm sure your loss will catch up with the scales soon enough. From my experience, if I eat the same types of food everyday my loss slows down significantly. I'm on 1000 cals too and just try to eat different types of things on a weekly or daily basis. And sometimes I eat at times I don't usually eat. I don't know if this helps at all but I'm guessing that it keeps my body guessing and maybe speeds up my metabolism? I don't know if this is correct but it has worked for me so worth a try maybe? Also, do you get enough fibre in your diet? It's quite hard for us at 1000 cals in my experience, so I always have 2tsps of benefibre and mix it with water just to help! Good luck :)

I'm down 4lbs this week! Very happy with that :)

Shanny24 - 6lb
Jot 14 lb -2lb
serafyn - 10lb
sa89 - 14lb. 9lb to go
Tristans Girl - 10lb
Bubbles1986 - 8lb. +1lb
Klizw - 8lb
Jenniferyellowhat - 10lbs

Thanks for your insight.. i think you're right, eat the same things at the same times and it does slow down, it's almost as if you have to catch your body out or something, i will try the fibre, just been on a 2 hour walk as the sun was out. Very annoyed about my weight loss...

at least i'm starting now for the sommer and not making a last dash for it when the weather changes, mind you very spring like out there today

thanks huni xx

What are the best foods for fibre do we think as i am still pretty stuck with this diet. Just gone no where for over 2 months now!! So frustrating!! I know myself for a start i need to drink more water though so will need to get started with that too and see if it kicks things up the butt!
Weightday wednesday, fingers crossed!

Apparently i am supposed to be between 7.7 and 8.7 stone but i cant see it myself,i just want rid of the bottom flabby bit of tummy for my bikini so i been told just to concentrate on sit ups, maybe a 30 a day and it may sort it but to be its too flabby! lol

Hi Viki,

I looked at the docs chart actually at the docs and saw that i should be 8 and a half, i have been 9 and people thought I was very ill lol that was years ago too, I mentioned this to the doc, I said I wanted to be 10 half or 11 he said thats absolutely fine. He said the charts are a guide, so long as you're not desparately over weight it's no big deal, it was comforting to hear it from a doc, he said be 11 stone and throw away the diet books, be healthy and happy. He also said that there is some truth behind people having larger bones etc ... i myself ride and i know i have a big skull having to go for the biggest hat in the shop, i'm also a size 8 shoe!!! All of this mounts up to extra weight and if i get right down to what i should be im gonna look bad. I just want to be in the ball park thats ok for me :)

As for your tummy vick, I haven never seen it hun, but it might not be fat but excess skin and no amount of dieting is gonna see to that xx I mean that with the best intention...

it is excess skin, may sound groce but i can pull it and it is mega stretchy. I suppose my largest weight i have been is 14 stone and so this is down to that and the fact i have lost it all i guess. Just dont want it hanging there and flop out when im in my bikini on holiday haha How nasty does that sound!!

The big bone theory i think is true also. I am petite and my bf says tiny but i still have heavy bones mum says like my dad and his mum.

Next time i go Doctors for anything im going to query what he thinks you know. You have helped in what you have said thankyou :)

Back